skip to main | skip to sidebar
Shine By Three

Thursday, 30 July 2009

Effortless beauty.



Follow @Margaret_Zhang
made beautiful by Margaret at 6:43 pm
Labels: fashion photography week, Karl Lagerfeld, Top Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Shine By Three Follow Shine By Three

About Me

My photo
Margaret
http://fellt.com/shinebythree
View my complete profile
Drop me a line anytime:
shinebythree@gmail.com

Followers

Twitter Me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blogroll

    female_fashion_2 Shine By Three DSC_0157 proopticals,the professional online eyeglasses provider
    Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion
    180x150pxl_1 2

    Seen in.

    GRAZIA Australia - Teen Vogue - ModCloth - WikiFashion - FASHIONJINX - Grazia Online - Adele Joanna - HARLEQUIN'S PARTY - Snapshot Fashion - Walk of Fashion - NeoOws - Vimeo - Blog Engine - Dancing Branflakes - A reflection by Tuesdai - To Does To Do Blogs - Bella Gets Real - YesStyle.com - The Style Net - ModCloth Honour Roll - Shine By Three for ModCloth.com - Little Lost Treasures: Best of October - Just for laughs - One Teaspoon - Lustable.com.au - On the Streets of Sydney - Be your own brand - Behind the Lashes - Life Without Andy - Casper&Pearl - Living Doll - Frock Shop Style - AL&ALICIA - Voi Shop Sydney - Miss Unkon - Marie Turnor STYLEBADGE
    Fashion Sites Catalog All Fashion Sites

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2011 (210)
      • ►  September (24)
      • ►  August (25)
      • ►  July (24)
      • ►  June (23)
      • ►  May (21)
      • ►  April (24)
      • ►  March (23)
      • ►  February (23)
      • ►  January (23)
    • ►  2010 (396)
      • ►  December (22)
      • ►  November (24)
      • ►  October (27)
      • ►  September (25)
      • ►  August (25)
      • ►  July (31)
      • ►  June (29)
      • ►  May (31)
      • ►  April (29)
      • ►  March (48)
      • ►  February (58)
      • ►  January (47)
    • ▼  2009 (751)
      • ►  December (93)
      • ►  November (122)
      • ►  October (191)
      • ►  September (85)
      • ►  August (82)
      • ▼  July (97)
        • Look at the moon, Sleepy.
        • Effortless beauty.
        • Je photographie seulement l'haute mode. Part deux.
        • My New York Romance. Part deux.
        • And where have you been, missy?
        • I'm in love.
        • Vote for Black Milk.
        • Don't look now, but...
        • Early Birthday, boy.
        • Joy of the day.
        • Nothing below Twenty.
        • Christian Louboutin.
        • Milk Studios.
        • Hot Bad Hair Day.
        • And on that note...
        • Intense Shoe Envy.
        • Sunshine is for English winter mornings.
        • Editorial.
        • Who's blog-lovin'?
        • Fashiontoast
        • I snack on sequins. Part trois.
        • I'm so modest.
        • 3 hours with Pat McGrath and you're hot.
        • For the win.
        • A quick visit and a sigh. Part deux.
        • If I wanted, say, some Pow. Part trois.
        • One Hundred Berlin.
        • I quite like:
        • C'est la vie.
        • Take back the city.
        • I wish I were in Paris. Part deux.
        • She came in the mail and I screamed.
        • Who needs a studio.
        • Polaroid.
        • L'exposure
        • Jak and Jil went up the hill.
        • French fingertips, red lips.
        • Avant que le partay de S, de R.
        • Just like a circus.
        • Vintage with an aaaah.
        • The next morning, I was the next big thing.
        • Playing with Light.
        • Products of Shopping.
        • Some excitement:
        • Net A Porter.
        • Lula Magazine.
        • Stomping frustration. Part deux.
        • I gotta feeling.
        • Concept beyond me. Part trois.
        • Dazed and Confused.
        • Another Perspective.
        • Sometimes I enjoy hysterics.
        • Definition of Yves Saint Laurent.
        • Calvin Klein Backstage.
        • Armani PrivĂ© Couture
        • A quick visit and a sigh.
        • Waiting for spring to hurry up and get here.
        • Why so perfect?
        • Intense Shoe Envy.
        • Night-cap inspiration. Part deux.
        • Faux fur/pas.
        • Tall, Dark and Handsome.
        • Earth to Mathilde.
        • Shades of Grey.
        • Valentino is 17 again.
        • "Even though I'm in Fashion, I don't, like, DO Fas...
        • On that note.
        • Only the best for Christian Dior.
        • Couture Shows Fall 09
        • Growing on me.
        • Only the greatest movie of all time.
        • Balmain... is quite the nice place.
        • Sky Blue Sky.
        • Don't know if I'm game.
        • Ciao for now.
        • And where have you been, missy?
        • Woe is me.
        • City Mouse and Country Mouse.
        • Too many tights.
        • Red lips and Aeroplanes.
        • Queen of the Nile.
        • Once upon a time...
        • Isn't she lovely.
        • Hello there.
        • I snack on sequins. Part deux
        • Cartwheel kid says Cardboard cutout.
        • You look like a sunny day... Part deux
        • Concept beyond me. Part deux.
        • More faraway pretties.
        • And the wait continues...
        • And on that note...
        • 2 days before the world went crazy.
        • Bursting at the seams.
        • I was only teasing.
        • Dedicated to a certain Miss Sissy.
        • Some excitement:
        • It's a fashion revolution.
      • ►  June (47)
      • ►  May (34)