
I thought it would be a nice way to start the week by sharing with you guys that I'm in GRAZIA Magazine (Australia)! Sorry about the super-sizing - I'm having a bit of a technologically challenged day :)




Hope you all had an awesome weekend!
P.S. Keep asking me questions!
*love*
xx















70 comments:
Wow, you must be very happy :)
I am also from Australia ^&^
Congrats:-)
That's an amazing outfit there too - gorgeous! x
wow u are in a magazine?!
awesome!
awesome!!!! :-o you are famous! ;)
http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com
OMG It must be amazing to be featured. Congratulation!
Congratulations! You deserve it!
http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/
Conrats Honey! Superb stylish!
♥
im so glad they added this section to the mag. seriously, like half of the blogs i follow came from it
That's some pretty exciting stuff. Congrats!
xx miss anonymous.
awEsoMe !!!
u aRe HOt FasHioNistA..
(^.^)v
CoNGRaTs..
www.aldoakira.blogspot.com
I love it!
I wish it was that sunny at the moment :(
I really love your blog!! i'm following you, thanks to pas!
XOXO
that's really cool! I wish I could apeer in a magazine too.
-Ana
Congratulations,definitely a good way to start the week.I think they chose a great outfit of yours,that multi colored dress is gorgeous.
Tokyo and Seoul Dreams
Fanastic!!! I love your style so much, congrats!! <3
http://skiepies.blogspot.com/
How fun, congrats!
WOWW! You are famous? haha
kisses (K)
Waw that's amazing. Congrats ! :)
thecharmingthings.blogspot.com
So glad to be sharing the page with you babe xx
Love the outfit and beautiful photo of you - congratulations on the feature :-) x will be in touch soon with a shine by three illo <3
Congrats with you been published. you must have been pretty ecstatic ! Thank you for commenting in my blog, that was so nice of you...I discovered your blog and I enjoy the read !
Caro xxx
Woooooooooo !!!! Congrats' girl !!!!! it's SOOO nice!!!
xoxo
hola!! gracias:)
enhorabuena por la publicación en la revista!
me entanta tu blog!
te sigo
muaks
Congrats hun!! That is so awesome!
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
I LOVE IT!!!!
Congratulations... I think they chose the *perfect* photo to feature.
Congrats! You deserve it!!
XoXo
Drakulya
Congrats. That is awesome news. Love the photos.
yay! thats so exciting...congrats!
Isabel @ Walk of Fashion
Wow - congratulations
this is amazing
you look beautiful!
Char x
wow congratulations dear margaret!!!
i'm so proud of you and you really deserve it!!!!keep it up!!!
always support you!
xxx
Twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
congratulations!! this is exciting...:-)
Oh my God, congratulations!!!! you are a star, I am so happy for you!
Marika
and check out my new project - Story of my Clothes
Tks the coment =)
I like your blog very much=)
I'm folowing you
Congratiolations =)
You're so cute in the magazine
Xoxo***
WHY ARE YOU IN A MAGAZINE! Wow, u rule :) I love your blog, check out mine :) Kisses from Spain (L)
xxx
wowww, that's so cool you got a mention.
jealous jealous jealous.
ps. looking awesome
XXXXX
this is so awesome, i love it! you are my hero!
Thank you so much, dear!
Follow me <3
You are so so pretty! xo
Congratulations ! I'm happy for you beacause I lovvvvvveeee your blog <3
It's so great! This is the beginning of your your career!!
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO!!!! YOU ARE SO COOL!!!
YOUR BLOG IS IN MY FAVORITE BLOOOG!!
Thanks for the well wishes! I'm feeling better. Congrats on the feature.
Congratulations and I love that outfit x
Wow you're like a mini celebrity! Love it! Bloggers unit! :)
Great BLOG! :)
Congrats! I would kill to be in Grazia :D
This is crazy! Go you repping the magazine article!x
Stop by sometime, NEW POST UP x
++++++++++
LOADEDCLOSET
++++++++++
LOADEDCLOSET
++++++++++
That's amazing!!!! Congrats!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com
wow, how awesome! congrats! :D
omg this is completely awesome!! how did you get featured in this magazine?!
wow this is great, thanks for the comment,... like your blog
Congratulations! Your style is so amazing :]
Congratulations!
(:
Being mentioned in a magazine is a big deal, but from the looks of it, you totally deserve it.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.
Consider me a new follower.
XOXO,
Nata.
www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com
holy freaking moley margaret! thats unbelievably cool! congrats :) you must be so happy xx
congratulations! that's one of my favourite outfits of yours :) i remembered you saying that the leaf dress was handmade right? keep up the great inspirations you're giving us! :)
Congrats :) Love your outfit !
congrats girl!;)
http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/
thats a lovely outfit!
congratulations for being featured dear
happy for you
xoxo
Congrats ! :)
love, carmen to
pearberryy.blogspot.com
Nice feature in Grazia girl - well done - your blog spot is getting stronger with each day & each post. well done.
So cool! Congrats on your feature, you look great :)
---
Do you want fabulous hair? Who doesn't! Then enter my Misikko Hana Elite giveaway to win a free fantastic flat iron!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/06/product-review-misikko-hana-elite-flat.html
That's FABULOUS babe!
And we aren't at all suprised - you look hot hot :)
xxx
Wowowow that is freaking amazing! Well done you :)
PD x
i love australian fashion! GAIL SORRONDA ;)
x
You look great and I'm so happy you were published!
iei!congrats!!! xxx
congrats!! lovely pic!
Sandra
i-am-sandra.blogspot.com
gorgeous post!! congrats! youre so lucky!! your blog is beautiful :)
page
congrats on your feature! must be so exciting :) well deserved.
congrats ! :)
PrettyDivine is so right when she talked about Australian fashion!
i love Australian fashion because it is very manly but it holds some sort of elegance. Perfect!
Unique!
Stac
Designer Sunglasses
You should be very proud to have such a good and popular blog.
Post a Comment