Monday, 26 September 2011

Incu PRESENTS Marc by Marc Jacobs.

margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_incu_marc_jacobs_australian_fashion_blog1

Marc by Marc Jacobs landed in Incu so many weeks ago, now, that I can't remember even taking these photos (intense apologies for the delay)! I do, however, always remember that distinctly Marc by Marc teeny tiny green/white print on navy.

Yes, I have been into Incu on Oxford St several times since the launch party to try on every article of clothing thus described, as well as wandering around upstairs holding an iPad case (for the iPad I don't own, of course!)


margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_incu_marc_jacobs_australian_fashion_blog margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_incu_marc_jacobs_australian_fashion_blog_ipad_case margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_incu_marc_jacobs_sassy_bella_australian_fashion_blog margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_incu_marc_jacobs_australian_fashion_blog_oxford_street margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_incu_marc_jacobs_australian_fashion_blog_laptop_case margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_incu_marc_jacobs_australian_fashion_blog_sydney_shopping

I spent today visiting various stylishly-inclined offices and snapping behind the scenes at Shilla and Lola vs Harper's new lookbook shoots - seriously. Such good pieces happening - I'll keep you updated!

And I promise to have Law Ball photos up soon!

*love*

xx

37 comments:

Unknown said...

So stunning! Can't wait to see the next batch of pics!

Plami said...

Looks like you had a really amazing day! thank you for sharing this great experience with us!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Anonymous said...

The pink i-pad case is super cute! Do they cost more than an i-pad though? hehe x

http://rebelminusacause.blogspot.com/

j. said...

haha about the ipad case - you're actually adorable!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6175/6185272838_a951efa42f_z.jpg

Stacy said...

Oh my god those cases....asdkjahfkjshg die die die!
I want an iPad just to buy 50,000 iPad cases, I swear!
:)

xxx

Dark Blue Stripes said...

If I get an ipad i am definitely getting one of the cases. Very cool pieces.

Christie

|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|

Alison said...

love that little print in the first photo, so perfect!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Jane Interrupted said...

That jewellry looks so modern and beautiful

Margaret said...

fabulous pictures and oh amazing jewellery pieces <3

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much!so nice ov u.lovnig ur blog.follow bkresswexxx

Anonymous said...

Wow. :)

Alice said...

cant wait for the ball pictures!



vestigialwings.blogspot.com

Romwe Online said...

Thanks to your camera , these pictures are just delightful to see.. My visit on your blog definitely inspires me quite a lot.
Check out my blog if you have the time :D
romwe streetfashion blog, pay a visit? kisses

Pure Bliss said...

Collection looks great, polka dots are always a hit and love the colours as well, the burnt orange is lovely

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much what you post.
I hope you can check out mine.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Photo Retouching said...

excellent post! u've done really nice job!! thanks a lot for sharing with us.

Stylishlyme said...

Everything I want, lol.

-V

http://stylishlyme.com/

Lula Closet said...

AMazing!!!

Bss

Laura Clayderman said...

Cool! Did u get any new Marc Jacobs' piece added to your collection? :)

xx,
http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com/

Jen Umm said...

I have been contemplating the marc jacobs laptop case
its just so funky and cool
think i need that black one
STYLE DECORUM

Unknown said...

beautifull pictures! wow! beautifull style!
Nice blog!
I invite you to see my blog, and if you like it, you could follow me! i 'll do the same!
kisses
Miriamstella

is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

Federico Panarello said...

love these immages and love Marc :-)

Unknown said...

Loving Marc!

(Bloggin about fashion:
http://www.the-parisienne.com/)
...and maybe we can follow each others!? let me know if you want!

Chiara Yaya Gentile said...

so cool!!


www.theblackballoon.org

Carolina Krews said...

his collection is a dream! :)

xo

C.

http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

malikaa said...

Beautiful :)

http://mydailyfashiondose.blogspot.com/

DailyGlamour said...

great event

Anonymous said...

I love Marc Jacobs,nice look

Anonymous said...

wow love Marc Jacobs his collections are always amazing! I bet you had a fabulous time @ this event! Now following you on twitter sugar! look out for me @vivavfriday!! : ) x

C.ULT FRIDAY.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

That skirt is adorable! =)

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

Clipping Path said...

what a gr8 job u've done :)
thanks for sharing..

Paulinne said...

thx fof your comment ;)

kiss :) and invite you next time in my blog ;)

Marika said...

Beautiful pictures dear,
love Marc Jacobs !
Kisses

Fabrizia said...

marc is a genius!
and this capsule is great and a good company for our daily occasion

Anonymous said...

great pics
text for free at
http://textme4free.com/index.php

Clipping Path India said...

I have read your blog post on "" related information. so thank you very much for sharing this valuable contents. I will visit again to read more post. :)

Unknown said...

Nice dresses, you look so cute.
Which color of living room curtains should we select