Thursday, 22 September 2011

MINK PINK Pout Off.

Margaret_Zhang_shine_by_three_mink_pink_competition_pout_off_market_hq  
Decked out in MINK PINK top and my new favourite MINK PINK pants - Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket Lipstick

BOOM. I don't think I've pulled this facial expression since the dark days when I couldn't even do it properly anyway because I had a retainer. But hey - we like to relive those odd times of our lives. And MINK PINK is celebrating that - pull your most ridiculous pout, get the most votes, and you could win big time!

$500 dollars worth of MINKPINK anyone!?

Admittedly this is my most ridiculous post-exhaustion-delirium photo to date.

Check out more details right HERE.

*love*

xx

14 comments:

Unknown said...

you look so good (: and those pants are so cool

eclecticfashion.blogspot.com

Kent Johnson said...

Now now young lady!

Dark Blue Stripes said...

How cute. Love this look. I wouldn't dare try to pout until my braces are off. Great competition idea.

Christie

|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

that outfit looks great on you ^^ Love it!

♥ Lots of love, Lisette ♥
sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Tari said...

You look great, and gotta love the pout! Lol.
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Haha you look so cute! No pout is complete without the Asian peace sign :P

xxCindy
ORIENTALExpresso

Unknown said...

Cute photo!

X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

el_martina said...

sooo cute!!! kisses!!

Eve Gore said...

omg! i love your style!
good blog!

kiss from poland

xoxoxoxox

rouli said...

want ur pants!

j. said...

you're so freaking adorable i have no idea why i'm not following you already! =o

jessie x

the weekend project.

Abercrombie And Fitch said...

haha...you looks funny. but pretty nice. love it.

Laura Clayderman said...

I love ur pants dear :)

xx,
http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com/

Clipping Path said...

Lovely photos collection, i like your shot very much. Thanks a lot for sharing with us !!