Soon-to-be big designer name, Camilla Wellton, has a lot to answer for. Because of her, I want blue hair, a mist machine and to make my hip pocket suffer just that much more. And way to read my mind about high-waisted trousers, suede ankle boots, and intense staring.
I'm a bit in love with the way the fabric falls and creases to compliment the main feature of the piece (I wonder what kind the second dress is made of). And Balmain and Viktor & Rolf go top-heavy on the shoulders? Well Camilla goes top-heavy on your head - that much more fabulous.




And just for my lovely readers, Camilla is giving a sneaky sneaky preview into her up and coming AW10 collection:

















39 comments:
WOW! Such amazing pieces. Thanks so much for sharing lovely xx
I love everything, even the blue hair as well.
my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥
These editorials are amazing! I can't wait to see more by her.
P.S. I think blue hair is going to be the new trend I mean after seeing this and seeing Tavi dye her hair blue soon everyone's going to be doing it!!
<3
Take a Walk on a Rae of Sunshine:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
I love it it all! Beautiful shots.
xx
Amazing pics....and Camilla rocks! Love your blog!
You can follow mine if you like :)p
I think the second dress is made out of a stretch crepe. Which is impossible to find with that much texture...but designers have access to everything don't they :)
the second picture blows me away!
Amazing photos!
♥
woah these are gorgeous photos! remind me that I need to draw these! :-)
i never thought I say this but that blue hair looks amazing. get me a bottle if you see any.
x
I want blue hair now! Thanks a million, my boyfriend is going to kill me... Great blog!
I love these designs!!! So amazing!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com
so alluring!
Great pictures and great design!
A PIECE OF PASSION
I love this post, so much beauty!!!
xx
Johanna
ART--->
http://johannaurban.blogspot.com
Cool images....thanks for sharing.
www.torontoverve.org
oh my, wow!
I love the hair and make up in these shots it totally makes it! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about my alice in wonderland pics ive put more up! check it out if uve time.
vicki xo
beautifull blog!
hello! thanks for the comment on my blog. these photos are amaaaazing, the blue hair is just too perfect. i'm going to follow :)
Top heavy on your head. Too funny. Amazing pieces for sure!
wow it's really unusual but quirky. good photography too <3
-tanita
SCREAM KiNDER
gorgeous! Did you draw your header yourself?
Wow, great post, I really like most of the pieces.
xxx
www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com
amazing photos... i love the idea with blue hair - like a marmaid!
Lovely photos. Looks promising!
Wow, the pics are amazing! Love the first one!
thank you so so much for your comment!
xx Emi
THEGIRLWITHTHEMASK.blogspot.com
I oficially fell in love! gorgeous designs! Glorious! Thanks for sharing tihs :) inspirational really!
XoXo
Fiamma
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
That 3rd coat down is amazing!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower. :)
And I love the hair! Great post doll ;) xoxo
wow, amazing! i think the blue hair adds the coolest touch!
These are awesome. What a fabulous editorial. Would definitely want to see more of her work.
so wonderful!!
great editorials
love your blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing!
and thanks so much for your sweet comments!
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
dude, i am with you on the whole blue hair thing! hot! the clothes are stunning.
http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
be a follower, not a hater
these silhouettes are stellar!!!
Beautiful pictures!
wow. this really caught my eye, great post. ♥
Wow, stunning!
x
Looks sick! I love the first one
Post a Comment