Saturday, 10 April 2010

Flat·land [flāt'lānd] n. Land that varies little in elevation.

Photobucket

A super fast post before I have to race to swim training - so sadly it's not mindblowingly exciting in any way, shape or form... apart from the fact that these are my new Zoe Wittner wedges that I wrote about last week! They are ridiculously comfortable and the patent leather is so nice to walk in and they're crazy lightweight... to stomp in. SO I shall be edgy-ing these up sooner or later.

Also, I noticed this morning that we now have over 300 followers! Thank you all so much for all your super sweet comments and emails and support :D Love you all and you know it. Follow on BlogLovin' if you feel like it!

Have an awesome Saturday evening, all!

*love*

xx

51 comments:

Abby said...

holy moly! i want to go to there! what glorious shoes!

yay for over 300 followers your blog is amazing!

x

Shoelosophy said...

those wedges are awesome! i love how the vamp is cut up so high and fits so perfectly to your foot!

http://shoelosophy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME. Just like you :) congrats!!

xx,
Dee

Jess said...

Yummy shoes sweet. 300 is fabulous indeed x

Nedda Ebo said...

congrats on 300 followers!! And I love those wedges! x

Veren Lee said...

Awesome shoes!!
congratz on 300 followers! u deserve it!

have a nice weekend! ;D
veren .a little princess.

kelly ann said...

those shoes are making my heart hurt.
SO PRETTY.

Anonymous said...

Love!

Anonymous said...

hey pretty girl ofcourse I'm following with blogluvin. x

Under Urooba's Umbrella! said...

THOSE SHOES ARE MAJESTIC!
YUMMY, EVEN.

I love your style! and your header!

Thank yooh for dropping by!

abataba said...

Congrats on 300 followers!! ;)

Baro Lucas said...

I love it so much

xx

A. said...

These shoes are hot, as are you legs! (not in a creepy way!)

thanks for stopping by:)

Olympia Contopidis said...

hello :)
it'me
olympia from: auf der suche nach meinem seth cohen und dem perfecten Outfit.
thanks a lot for the compliment :D
I love your blog !
I'm a follower :D^
xoxo

Karoline said...

Love em!

She Wore It Well said...

YAY for 300++

x

Sophia said...

These are god sent!! Love the colour variation. Good choice!!! 300 is amazing!! Good for u! Your blog deserves it :) <3

http://skiepies.blogspot.com/

☮ midnightintern ☮ said...

I have these babies!

x

Becca said...

these wedges are gorgeous!

Jossie Possie said...

- Oh thank you so much! Where is your lovley skirt from in the post below? =)

http://jossiepossie.com

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Really dig these wedges!! Great buy! Also, congrats on the 300+ followers!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

No said...

Toootally hot shoes. I'm really curious to see what you do with them ;-)

sinandstarlight said...

<3 THE WEDGES!! and we love your blog too =D
we're following

beneath the glass said...

great shoes! congrats on the followers, hope you'll come follow me :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Congrats!

Isabel said...

i love the wedges...they are gorg

Walk of Fashion

Is This Real Life? said...

They wedges are so pretty!
Thanks so much for your super sweet comment!
I love your blog too its really cool!

Carina Joana said...

300? omg *.* congratsss :D
Loved the shoes <3

Soumia N. F. said...

your wedges are gorgeoussss! They remind me of teh gradient you see when you pour some milk into a cup of iced coffee. Tell me you know what I'm talking about! lol gorgeous - enjoy themmm :)

xoxo
Soumia
poetrybetweenus.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Haha Soumia - yes I know what you're talking about!

Thank you all for your gorgeous comments :) Le Love is appreciated <3 xx

Erin Nicole said...

those wedges are deliciousss. omg i love them

-elle♡ said...

congrats!!
and you have nice toned legs :)

t said...

Hot shoes! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comment :)

you have interesting blog ;)

Keep it up and will visit again

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

I love them!! It is not a bad post at all! I sometimes think simple is better anyway! :)

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

wow - those shoes are incredible. lucky girl!

Amber
ambersmouthwash

Clara Marinelli said...

Thanks for your very sweet comment !
Your blog is so cool too! I've already heard about it.
Now I'm following you.

soph // and other things said...

Those shoes are insane! Good to hear that they are comfortable though :)

The Fancier said...

Oh I am so jealous, those wedges are crazy good!

ZEUS said...

I love this image, beautiful!

closet obsessions said...

the wedges are to die for <3

http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com

Sarah Whitney said...

Those shoes are SICK! I love how the platform goes from light to dark.

Phuong said...

nice shoes

♥ oi! said...

Whoaaa look at the wedge on those!
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Connie said...

Those wedges are amazing. I'm jealous!

The Heartbreak

Amy T said...

wow those shoes are gorgeous!
x

Georgia said...

obsessed with these wedges! so hot. thanks heaps for your comment, you're so sweet! xx

knack said...

your shoes are wonderful....and I love the composition and lighting of this very fun shot.....so great!

have a great monday!

xo

Paulina said...

Congrats on the over 300 followers! I love your new wedges!! They look great for spring... and summer... and fall... and winter... haha. Guess I should have just said year round.

Funny you should comment on my boots. I seriously just got them for $30 on sale at Big 5 for stomping around my college campus when it rains.

Catherine said...

Those are insane. I need to get wedges - I've been drooling over them for months now.

-Catherine

Marianne said...

ah, those shoes are so yummi!