Saturday, 25 September 2010

Dusty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
From left to right: TOPSHOP Strapless Lace Corset Top in Mint - MAC Sculpting Powder Pro Palette - TOPSHOP Split Side Maxi Dress - NARS Cream Eyeshadows - Shiseido Liquid Foundation - Revlon Sheer Nude Nail Polish - CLINIQUE Blushing Blush Powder - TOPSHOP WISTERIA Chiffon Tie Wedges in Blush [back] - Neutrogena Full Volume Mascara - TOPSHOPWISTERIA Chiffon Tie Wedges in Blush [front]

I've been getting a lot of emails asking for more of my creative posts, and while I keep promising to post sketches and designs sooner and sooner and sooner, that, realistically, isn't going to happen until I find myself an A3 scanner (which may take a while) so I'm going to start with an easier request from Alanna (hello!!!) to post "more of those little ensemble things you do sometimes - like when you play stylist". I've always wanted to play stylist for a shoot... so here we go.

This corset top is on its way in the mail! I'm so excited. Those of you who've been around here for long enough will remember when I had my heart set on wearing it over things - now if only I owned that wonderful bag of a maxi tee to play with. I don't even want to talk about these wedges because I've been in love with them (not the price tag) for far too long, and given my evident liking for a muted, dusty colour palette today, I think I'd cry of wanting them in my sleepy, procrastinating state.

For a bit of a change, I didn't think any jewellery would have suited the colours, so I threw in some pretty make up spills that I've been liking.

Exciting things to come!

Hope you've all had a great start to the weekend.

P.S. Do vote for Shine By Three for H&M, and enter the Lucky 13 GIVEAWAY! Only a few days left :)

*love*

xx

20 comments:

bubblistyle said...

This is really pretty! I've also just done a collage on my blog as well and it would be awesome if you could check it out! :)
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

Liana said...

great picks, that corset is gorgeous and i really love the color! i've been meaning to upload some of my artwork too but i dont have a big enough scanner, so i just take pictures of them with my camera...not the best way, but the only option i have at the moment. can't wait to see yours! :)

Vonny said...

love the wisteria wedges :)

Chrissy Lau said...

Hey Margaret,
Those shoes are nice! How's it all going your way? I had the same problem looking for an A3 scanner for some large commissions I had done. In the end I just scanned half the picture, then the other half then stitched them together in photoshop. If you scan both halfs in I can help you join them up if you like? :-)x

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh how lovely! Those shoes are amazing! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Oh congrats on your new purchase, I think I love everything you posted. haha
http://behindthelashes.com

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I like that corset top.

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I like that corset top.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that corset is amazing! I wish we had a topshop here!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Every piece is beautiful. Want to see the corset too.

Vera said...

wisteria wedges <3 love of my life! haha. lovely corset top though - i'd be so excited too :)

Emma said...

oh i love those wedges too. i always go back and look at them, too nice for words.
http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com
Scrapbook de la Emma

Anna G said...

I;m a big fan of collages. I play all the time on polyvore.

Erlia Pang said...

hi there, first time visit your fabulous blog. and i'm so in love with your header!!
and you're so great darling..

Anaivilo said...

I so love those wedges! They are beautifully insane! :D

BB said...

I love this color scheme ... so light!!

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the tie wedges! perfect color and shape. xxx


http://cestlamademoiselle.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

Thank you so much for your comment, haha, i know what you mean about those wedges.
I swear when I first saw them I had to sit down and take a breath to stop myself from lunging at my parents are begging for £70 pounds pocket money.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

KristiMcMurry said...

I love the colors. And those wedges are SO beautiful

vero r. said...

your blog is awesome!
i love your pics and you have a great style.
your dresses are wonderful:)