
From left to right: TOPSHOP Utility Mix Pocket Shirt - Aurélie Sterling Silver Helmut Ring - Pamela Love Sterling Silver Cross Ring - Dan Jewellers Bird Skull Finger Armour Spike Ring - TOPSHOP Pleat Maxi Skirt by Unique - Bottega Veneta Sterling Silver Scarab Beetle Ring - Bottega Veneta Sterling Silver Scarab Beetle Wrap Ring - ModCloth.com Polynesia Dreaming Ring
I'm sitting here feeling a bit bad that I didn't get around to shooting what I was wearing today - as soon as I was back in the house at any point during the day, I was glued to the computer and multiple university information booklets, writing ridiculous applications that made me feel like an idiot. It's a bit weird that I'm applying for uni now... I'd been in denial until I realised I only had till the end of the month to decide what I'm going to do with myself for 2011. Freak out time :)
So, I put together a pretty collage for you of all the things I would buy in a heartbeat - just to extend your shopping lists. Don't mention it. Today, we're being a bit inspired by the Tomorrow When The War Began film that I'm aching to watch, but won't get a chance until November, by which time it won't be in cinemas. My post-exams movie marathon is looking impossible.
Moving on :D I'm pretty in love with this shirt, but apparently I'm really not good at the jumping-on-something-before-it's-sold-out thing. I should work on that. And one day, I will own those amazing shoesies - quality stuff to be peeping out from under that piece of new-in TOPSHOP Unique.
After all that, I come to the realisation that this entire post is a giant ramble in preparation for my last Monday of school ever - so what I really meant to say is that I love that this little ensemble ties together everything I enjoy at the momento: utility, maxis, super tall brown leather, and excessive numbers of nature-related rings.
And so, beloveds, nighty nighty.
*love*
xx















30 comments:
like these clothes ;)
Enjoy your last week sweet, whatever university you end up at, they will be privileged to have someone as talented as you on the role. Hope you had a fab weekend xx
The utility jacket is amazing :)
Enjoy your last few days of school and I hope you get accepted into the university of your choosing!
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com
The shoes are hothothot
oh my god I am in LOVE with those heels!
you've just summed up A/W.
dreamy.
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
mmmmm .... This beautiful selection! bracelet with cockroaches will bring you luck!
http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/!
love the skirt and the heals.x
LOVE the shoes! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Great shopping list!!!
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
cool stuff!
like the way you express yourself when writing by the way!
kiss from Greece!
Simply amazing! Want everyhing!
xoxo
Vicky
so....what are you applying for, child?!
ask me if you need any help :)
oohhh those shoes. are divine.
totally like all of these pieces..specially the heels!
super awesome stuffs <3
vdcouture
dude, tomorrow, you have to go see it.
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Love the helmut ring! And the shoes..... nice xx
www.birikinastyle.blogspot.com
Are you leaving school? :S dw hun! you'll figure out what you wanna/gonna do :D. Take a deep breath okei :)ehhe. Chill, stressing and freaking out isn't gonna help, i know i've been in your place =_= EHHE *hugs*
I agree. Michael Kors's shoe is AMAZING!!!
Items i truely adore from the collage.... Aurélie Sterling Silver Helmut Ring and Bottega Veneta Sterling Silver Scarab Beetle Wrap Ring
Ps,Hope you figure something out soon :) xxxx
all fantastic picks!
come follow me xoxo
cute clothes love the skirt and the shoes. I follow yoyu if you like my blog join me =)
hugs
nadine
super duper set! i like it a lot(:
Sooo cute. Love the polyvore collage. I am so into the knuckle rings and the maxi skirts (hence my past post).
Thank you for the lovely comment! So good to hear from fellow bloggers who are just as passionate as me :)
Stop by anytime!
XOXO.
www.styleactivist.blogspot.com
perfect picks :) especially the jewelry :)
i have to apply for college too, sucks doesn't it?
the skirt is amazing! obsessed with pleated skirts like that at the moment and i love what you paired with it.
YUM I need that utility shirt and all the rings!!
xStace
PS. Come enter my jewellery giveaway here:
Ji Ji Kiki
Loving the accessories. Im such a sucker for killer shoes and rings :D
Hope you like my post on jumpsuits and follow my blog too!
-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com
i love those shoes.
I wish there was a way to justify that bracelet! You picked out some killer lust-list items!
i love all your outfit collages... you seem to use things i've been spying for a while!
Post a Comment