
I've been a long time admirer of BIKBOK from season to season. Like so many of its Swedish friends, BIKBOK's pieces ooze coolness - I really can't think of a better way to articulate it. That's just how the Swedish tend to be :)
So you can imagine the dance I did when Synne from BIKBOK showed me campaign shots for their latest FW10 work. This lookbook comes in two parts, and this first one ('Look Sharp') does such a great job of snapshotting the vibe the rest of the world envies as being European (namely Norwegian - like BIKBOK - and Swedish) street style. I'm a ridiculous amount in love with that striped maxi dress, geometric trousers, khaki jacket... it all comes down to BIKBOK's ability to pinpoint the element of a micro-trend that makes it coveted to begin with, and apply it mercilessly to every piece.
It's a win-win.
Except that they haven't set foot in Australia. I suffer.




Check out more HERE.
I'll no doubt be sharing the other half of the campaign very soon!
*love*
xx















40 comments:
Amazing pictures!!!
xx
Redhead In Law
hehe..maybe we can send you a bikbok care package ;)
Love that photos!! :)
Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com
thx for your lovely comment! your blog is sooo awesome! and you look so beautiful!! love it! and the latest pics are wonderful!wish you a nice evening!
hugs
in love, can't wait to see the other half!!
WOW! I absolutely love the first and third shots! Gorgeous
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
wowww im diggin' the long convict looking maxi!
http://thinkdish.weebly.com/
Wow. I have my eyes on that jumpsuit. I just tried those tights the other day. They`re awesome!
Do not miss out on my first blog give away!
come visit!
http://myideaofstyle.blogspot.com/2010/09/anniversarys-up.html
I want that maxi dress so bad!
Great fall pieces.
http://behindthelashes.com
thank you:)
your blog is sooo wonderful :)
xx
lovely transitional pieces :)
ahhh i love these pictures! The first shot is so back to school i love it!
http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
Oooh love these shots! :D
I love all the leggings, the models' poses are also really fun
So freakin' perfect. The pictures are divine
love your header as well..!
x
ohhh thank you soooo much!!!
these pictures are soooo great!!!
love them!!
kisses from germany <3
I love the poncho! And the preppy cardigan. I love details like the initial, makes it seem very authentic and cool.
http://sartorialstardom.blogspot.com/
Great stuff! Love it all, especially the leading photo! Hope you're well.
XOXO Valerie
P.S. Check out my prep-inspired post today!
http://imstarvin.blogspot.com
Great great pictures. I always love the jumpsuit look but I'm scared to try it myself. Maybe I'll try it when I'm feelin gutsy.
http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com
thank you for your naice comment!
Your Bloh is great as well ;)♥
oohh, thank you (:
you blog is so lovely! love your style and your pictures- so adorable C:
the whole style is very easy going. I really like it. And those black and white pring leggings are to die for. I need them in my life.
http://quenchfab.blogspot.com
ohh love it.
thnx for sharing!
xx
www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com
LOVE the white jacket and maxi dress:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
AWESOME POST!
Everytime I go home to Sweden I go to BIKBOK. It's kind of like H&M or something, very mainstream in Sweden... That's why it's not that exciting cause everyone wears it... but in the US it's more unusual... that's why I like it more now that I've moved to the US!
Great pictures! Very inspiring!
i liked the first few outfits~
interesting post.
i am coming to follow you, perhaps if my blog is interesting follow me too.
ciao from Milan
Nicola freshONpr
Hey there!
Thanks for your comment in my blog dear...
Love,
Nicoline
Great Photos!!! :D
love youre blog!
fantastic pictures!
just discovered ur blog+read it asll+i loved it!!!
keep up the good work!
xx
Seriously, I think your style is really cool! And by the way, I'm from Sweden! I lived and worked in Sydney for a year and I must say that I think that the fashion in Australia is really something special! I love it! Much better than the fashion in Sweden! :P
such a cool collection!!i really like the simplicity and freshness of it!!!
http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/
The geometric pants look like these >>> http://www.shopnastygal.com/products/new/clothing/bottoms/Cosmic-Knit-Leggings.html
I'm in awe of their legs that go on foreverr..
Interesting, I did not know BikBok even existed any more, I remember seeing ads and editorials for the brand in the 80s (aggh, showing my age) .. hearing about it again is like a blast from the past!
By the way, I'm taking part in Self-stitched September, visit to see stuff I've made myself all this month! http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/
I really like the second look, that looks so pretty :-)
the models are amazing!! im really loving the chunky knit poncho!!!
My CRYSTALISED GIVEAWAY is NOW OPEN, and i think you may just it like - give it a look!!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
I did'nt know this brand! I'm in love! Those damn swedish....
Thanks for stopping by, I'm a follower <3
"Everytime I go home to Sweden I go to BIKBOK. It's kind of like H&M or something, very mainstream in Sweden... That's why it's not that exciting cause everyone wears it... but in the US it's more unusual... that's why I like it more now that I've moved to the US!" BUMMER!!!
Post a Comment