
ModCloth.com: Cucumber Sandwiches Dress, Primary School Sock, No Other Shoe Will Do Boot, Everyday Essentials Bag
I said today was going to be an exciting one. You might remember me mentioning that ModCloth and Weardrobe.com chose me for their Mod Honour Roll, which may or may not have made my month :) What was involved? Style three outfits for ModCloth - which I did HERE, HERE and HERE - and ModCloth chose their absolute favourite for me to shoot for you.






I said today was going to be an exciting one. You might remember me mentioning that ModCloth and Weardrobe.com chose me for their Mod Honour Roll, which may or may not have made my month :) What was involved? Style three outfits for ModCloth - which I did HERE, HERE and HERE - and ModCloth chose their absolute favourite for me to shoot for you.
First and foremost, I need to have a rave about these boots that just so happen to be my new awesome-in-a-bottle. Let me tell you - being handmade really does make that much more difference. The sole padding is ridiculously comfortable, and the woven patterns are even more mind blowing in person, so I thought it fitting to throw in some teal to draw attention to them.
The tan floral print is what kills me most in this dress. I've been loving the monochrome floral prints that have been floating around models off duty and far away European streets, so this tiny print strikes the perfect balance between those and walking out of a sepia photo. My weakness for ruffles and open backs really isn't a secret anymore either - criss-cross straps are a bit of a bonus, and the slight chunkiness of the perfect (buttery) leather bag.






The weather was so amazing today! What a way to bring in Spring :) I wasn't the slightest bit cold, even with it being slightly overcast. You're going to have to pardon my shocking swimmer's tan! I'm a bit confused as to how I got it to begin with, seeing as I've been doing all my swim training at night...
I really need to get me some sleep.
*love*
xx















54 comments:
Awesome outfit!! :) I am especially in love with the bag. Congrats for being chosen by them...really cool.
nica bag and shoes :)
wow the shoes are stunning :D
u look great in this dress^^
i will follow ur blog
What a cute dress! I Love it
I LOVE your outfit!!!!!
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR BAG!
adore that pretty dress so much. hope your well gorgeous. these shots are beautiful xx
wow i love the outfit i heart it!
really? thats so cute thanks, thanks!
i like your post too!
:]
Dress is really lovely and romantic.
http://behindthelashes.com
Wow I really like your dress! Nice pictures congrats, you deserve it.
xxx
www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com
you look great, i love the dress and shoes
woww hectic outfit
you pull it off so well!
this dress looks so pretty on you! love the way the pics are styled! you rock :)
xo
sami
WoWwww! The bag, the dress, but especially the boots! Well chosen, Margaret!
WAUWWWW LOVE IT !! AMAZING!
xx
www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com
WOW! Gorgeous, I love the dress :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
what an awesome opportunity :) i love this outfit - its definitely my favorite too! and yes those boots are really amazingggg
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
wow wow wow...you're WOOOOONDERFULL *_*
ooh wow, I agree, that floral print is gorgeousness!
modcloth is fantastic too :)
xStace
wow i absolutely love this dress! it is so stunning the cut the style the print its all around beautiful!!
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
Wow, this outfit is so lovely :-)
such a cute and feminine outfit and the shoes+socks combination adds a nice twist to it!
xxx
beauiful outfit, and I love those shoes you're wearing!
wicked outfit. envious of your style!
that dress suits you amazingly, gorgeous! I never would have thought to team those boots with the dress, but now I can see a better idea!
Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
FYI, all three winners will be announced on ModCloth.com soon. Stay tuned!
yes! win! such a great outfit! i have those boots too :) xx
Fantastic outfit dear x
Margaret, this is really so beautiful. You look so pretty in these photos (as always). Modcloth only comes in S, M, L but I'm always afraid to order their S b/c I'm so petite. How do you think their Smalls fit? Can an XS fit?
Love,Rebecca
loving the native feel of your boots! a cross between moccasins and geometric prints! something M.I.A would wear!
Come drop by for a visit!:
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
you are so photogenic! i really love the backdrop in these pictures. :)
xoxo
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com
Wow these are amazing pieces! The dress looks so freaking amazing on ! I love how u incorporated the socks and the shoes. Just an amazing outfit!! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
OMG such an amazing simple piece love
love your blog really really cute love xx
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog..I'm following your blog..
Between I love your dress..Gorgeous..^_^..
I love how these shoes are handmade it just gives it more craftiness than ever! I love the dress! The prints on them are gorgoeous! Even though its minimalistic.
great photos
i love your outfit especially your shoes and i adore your bag xx
i really love the dress !!
look gorgeous on you <#
gorgeous outfit <3
Thank you for your comment.
xo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/
greatt outfit!! i love the dress n bagg,, awesom shoes!! :))
xoxo
You look awsooome
i love so much your style and fotography
xoxo natalia <3
Congrats !! :D
I love your boots :D
Awesome photos! Thanks for the invitation to visit your blog. Loving it! :O)
I love your outfit! They dress is beautiful. Congrats on the feature.
nice dress and shoes !
Love absolutely everything about this look. The cute dress and the way you have accessorized it! Just perfect :)
love your bag and the dress is sooo cute! lovely outfit,nice blog here :)
http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/
your shoes and your dress are adorable <3
The Spoof.
oooh i love the dress...Vere very likable outfit!!
those shoes are positively amazing! :)
Terrific!!! Huge congrats!!! <3
Love the boots!!! They're precious!
I'm following!
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
lovely! it went out so well pairing the socks with the dress!adore your dress!!!
I cant get enough of you=)
Im going to follow your blog via bloglovin !
do follow my blog too!
xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/
WOW im in love with modcloth at the moment, just wish I owned everything on that site, its just all such BEAUTIFUL clothing!
This dress just looks amazing on you!
Char x
I love everything about this out fit!
and the photography is great! xx
Post a Comment