
YesStyle Lace-up Back Maxi Dress - Report Shoes Buckle Flats - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Envelope Purse
I'm thinking it's become pretty evident that I have a weird photographic obsession with jumping... but I swear this is the highest you'll ever see me leap because baby I am done with high school for EVER. I did my last exam today and I don't think it's hit me quite yet, but hey - you've an outfit post to prove my celebration don't you?
A slightly differently cut maxi today, thanks to YesStyle.com.au, and surprisingly, I really love it. A far scream from skintight, but not the floaty cloud I'm used to either - a perfect midway for celebratory afternoon tea with mother (with the most amazing lacey-uppy back of all time - reminds me of my favourite Lucky 13 tee that I need to wear more often). These amazing shoes from Report are the closest thing I'll ever get to hardcore in summer without busting out the studs! Next time I wear them I swear I'll share the colour - the khaki vs. brown leather is heavenly. For all you Northern Hemispherers, Report has some pretty hot Fall foot-love happening at the momento (I've been eying off 500 of them :p) so be sure to check them out HERE.
Not to forget my favourite Covet Vintage Co. clutch (by the way, Covet is having a pretty awesome giveaway right HERE).





You're all going to have to pardon my ridiculous hair. I've had it in a braid for the past three days and the results are truly shocking.
Margaret is back with a vengeance with a lot of surprises to unveil this week :) and over her next 4 months of freedom (third person weirds me out).
P.S. keep tweeting and Bloglovin' me!
P.P.S. I also wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for your beautiful comments and emails of good luck and random smiley faces (you know who you are) for exams! They really did get me through :)
*love*
xx















45 comments:
woow, I love the first photo! you look really great jumping :D
http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com
♥
I feel a bit awkward when I always write about how beautiful you are and how great your photos come out...but it is so true! :)
xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/
oh margaret!great pics!
u look so good:))
lovely dress!
kiss
ooh yay! love the in motion images....
what are ur plans after school? uni, travel? xx
always love you in maxi dress sweetie!! I can never do maxi dress =P
And yes, there's way too many things i want from AA, my next attempt will be a petticoat and a off shoulder pull. Remember to sign up for a 15% off discount if you're buying online!
xxx
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
www.EzzentricTopz-Surprise.blogspot.com
amazing photos!
your first photo is amazing! i have two more weeks of school left and then finished forever like you! stupid brisbane finishes late :(
x
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com
I love your messy braid!
My kind of thing!:)
xx T
great post!!! love this pics and the dresses back detail!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Love the maxi dress and the hairstyle! You look great as usual :D
check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)
great maxi and nice jump!
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Great pics! Love that maxi dress! xx
Nice pictures! You look absolutely great in that maxi :-)
Ooh gorgeous! I love it :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
The dress is so amazing, especially the detail at the back!! I love it that you always have actiony photos. Love your blog so much! <3
http://skiepies.blogspot.com/
you look pretty amazing! ♥
Hi darling,
thanks for your beautiful words. I'm glad you like the photos.
I would relly use your help:) My last photos were taken for a contest. If you like and have the time you can vote me here: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1910833/haine-accesibile
Hugs,
Alexandra
http://haineaccesibile.blogspot.com/
so simple yet so very chic! Love the outfit!
amazing dress :D
Cute! love the dress <3
Congratulations!!! I hate to sound like an old lady, but the next few years will be the best years of your life. Enjoy them!
congrats on being done with highschool! that makes me so jealous because I cannot wait to be done with mine and its been a hell of a journey.
you take beautiful photos! thanks for visiting my blog <3
Ah, I remember the feeling I got after finishing my last major exam of junior college...I didn't really feel anything on the day itself, but the days after that were heavenly! This dress is perfect for celebrating, the back is amazing.
www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com
You're so uber cute! And I love the surprise on the back of the dress!
Congrats on being done with high school! You looks so excited in the pictures...I love it :)
Great dress! Great pictures! I like your hair!
Call Me Ishmael
i like the back of the dress and great pics
I just died a little bit,
the back of that dress is insane.
and don't even say anything about your hair! It's amazing.
INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM
Love the pics, magazine worthy
This pics are fabolous!
S.
love the movement shots & back of dress!
x
i love these photos, they are amazing! and i love the back to that dress, so cool. congrats on being done with high school, now go out and celebrate!
Fashion Bag 411
amazing photos and the back of that dress is FIRE!
xoxo Monroe
fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com
great photos..I love the laced up back to your dress. Very rad. Congrats on having pushed through exams!
amazing photos.
wowww i really really really love this!
congrats on finishing your last high school exam eeveerr!!
yes you do look very joyous in your photo, loooove that first photo ! hehe
clutch and dress are perfect too!
http://thinkdish.weebly.com/
Stunning!
MARGE make the second one from the top your new fb pic, you look nicer there :D
Your beautiful! Dont worry about your hair, it looks good in the photographs. Congratulations for finishing school :) xx
Your jumping is infectious, I nearly jumped straight out of my chair.
Looking gorgeous as always xx
Wauuuuu...Lovely..xoxo
You're so lucky your exams are officially over! mine start next week and then i still have 2 years left of prison aka high school :(
BTW, im in love with the dress (:
http://itsvintagebitchh.blogspot.com/
Follow and comment (:
love your dress! love your blog too, i'll follow you
I love how your pictures are so creative.. I need to follow your example more:) have a great week!
xx
Cylia
hot lady love xx
Post a Comment