Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Zanita Zanita.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At the end of last week I had the absolute pleasure of shooting with the talented and gorgeous Zanita. Just as she is an amazing model, I'm such a fan of Zanita's dreamy photography (which you can admire HERE at her blog) and creativity, so it was an honour for me to run around with her and a pile of clothes for a morning!

These are some of the final shots - you can see more of them over at Zanita's blog HERE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And some styling references for you all:

1. Junk Clothing Strong Shoulder Dress - La Dama Hand Chain - ASOS Claw Ring
2. stylestalker Jersey Dress - TOPSHOP Lace Corset Top - Zanita's Nude Knee Highs - Swedish Hasbeens Sky High Clogs in Natural Leather from Solestruck.com
3. Headmistress Watson Lake Headdress - ANISE Khaki Maxi - Rubi Lucy Boot
4. YesStyle.com Long Sleeved Pocket Blouse - ANISE Khaki Maxi
5. Headmistress Watson Lake Headdress - YesStyle.com Long Sleeved Pocket Blouse - ANISE Khaki Maxi - Rubi Lucy Boot
6. Junk Clothing Strong Shoulder Dress - La Dama Hand Chain - ASOS Claw Ring - Zanita's Draped Skirt
7. None The Richer Double Chain Headpiece
8. None The Richer Double Chain Headpiece - American Apparel Cotton Spandex Ruched Front Tube Bra - Lola Vs Harper Crochet Top - Shilla Studded Shorts - Swedish Hasbeens Sky High Clogs in Natural Leather from Solestruck.com
9. Lola Vs Harper Draped Tank - f.rau Zipped Sweatpants - TOPSHOP Wisteria Wedges

Happy Wednesday all :)

*love*

xx

55 comments:

putri soe said...

gosh, you look so vibrant in those photos! and you have a unique face :)

The Spoof.

Café Bouclé said...

Amazing outfits and amazing beauty!
I like so much the purple skirt!
kisses fro my newborn blog

Lena said...

So cute...
Wonderful photos!

Unknown said...

Girl once agai
you look amazing
wish i could take that good photos
missed you :D
xoxo natalia ;)

Unknown said...

Ooh lovely:* You are stunning girl and the photos well done:)

www.snoturt.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love all the photos and outfits but the 7th pic is soooo stunning!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Metka: Matka said...

I LIKE THE PORTRAIT PICTURE YOU LOOK LOVELY

Jess said...

gorgeous girly,cant get enough xx

rouli said...

u look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

kiss:))

Tati said...

LOVE the claw ring!!
:)

Fashion Tidbits said...

oooooooh thanks for the styling references! zanita is such a talented photographer and YOU are a great model!

Annachiara Savio said...

omg!!!!LOOOVE all the pics :D you're wooonderfull!!!

Introwersja said...

oh my...such a beauty photos..and model of course
greetings

www.personalwonderlandbox.blogspot.com

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

Wow, you look like a model!

I love every single outfit :)

Char x

C said...

I seriously love you. (In the most platonic way possible...) The clothes are gorgeous, and I'm in love with that claw ring you have on...

beneath the glass said...

gorgeous shoot. you look beautiful in all the pics and the styling is amazing :)

suzy
Beneath the Glass

Andrés Corella said...

Wow!..the photos are great..and the clothes are beautiful..for some reason I am in love with the second picture,

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Sparkles said...

Seriously amazing. You should be really proud of these! You are really interesting to look at and look simply beautiful xxx

ilsteviewonder said...

amazing photos :D

Bo Bae said...

if only you live in Melbourne :(
I would love to have a photoshoot with you! T_T

Camilla said...

You look beautiful, and Zanita? Your possible the luckiest girl ever.


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girl, I am in love with those last zippered pants

Anonymous said...

4th photo really says something. These feel editorial worthy, how great!

Ayanna Michelle said...

The last photo is amazing. I love. You look great!

Quench Fab

Kel & Jaz said...

wow! absolutely gorgeous!!

sounds like a fun time!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

corinne said...

These pictures are amazing, really wonderful!
I found your nice blog, because you wrote about the Berlin Philharmonics on Twitter. By chance I've read your tweet. You don't often find fashion enthusiasts who are also classic fans - I'm, moreover, both of it (-;
Really nice greetings from germany
corinne

Monroe Steele said...

very lovely photos. Gorgeous! visit me soon

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

naw.
you so pret-ty little margaret
*said in a chinese accent*

xx

Sophia said...

Oh my god. What can I say?! These are so amazing I can't even find appropriate words!!! These pictures are so freaking beautiful!!! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!Your looks are amazing!!
Kisses from Spain!!

Catherine Au Jong said...

LOOKING VERY VERY AMAZING


Love.
catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

BrennasFashionBeat said...

I love your pictures, they're done so well!

agent 0017/shay said...

love :)

Rebecca Maureen said...

great photographer, great model...love that strong-shouldered dress skirt shot, A-mazing :)

Anonymous said...

She is just absolutely stunning
Fabulous
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

watermeloncrush.com said...

Goooodness me woman you look amazing. And my love grown more Zanita every day. She is pure talent.

xo s

Thanh said...

I'm enjoying all of your outfits. you look great in them all!

paperwhales.blogspot.com/

Fashion Tidbits said...

love your illustration sketches on minkette!!!

jess said...

zomgosh you look beautiful and YOU ARE SUCH MODEL MATERIAL! love all these outfits and your double chain headpiece so SO MUCH! x

ANI :) said...

I will admit i missed reading your blogs for the past 4 days,

but you look nice in these photos, :)

see you soon marge

Brooke said...

Zanitas photos never fail to inspire me and these are no exception. They're stunning, you look gorgeous... not that you dont normally but, you know! *lol


renewvintage.blogspot

Benedetta M. said...

wow that great pics selection, you are amazing and i love your clogs ;D
Xoxo

Cocò

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I like your blog too and your style and I'm a follower now. I hope you'd like to join mine as well! xxx

http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

modafobik said...

I cant tell anything about the photos because they are AMAZING!
Love them so much! (:

modafobik.

My Own Strange Little World said...

Honestly, your style is just AMAZING!!! One of my top bloggers!

http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

Margaret! Thanks for leaving love on my blog. I am totally in love with yours and now following. I love your style and will be back again fo' sho.

LOVE francesca,

opinionslave.blogspot.com

Anonimus Her said...

hy girl , i love your com at my blog!
i just look at your blog, and i`m in love with your style, photos, and posts...i think i will folloow you ,
:*:* >:DX<D<D
kiss kiss kiss

http://anonimusher.blogspot.com/

Nyrha said...

Beautifull pics! You look stunning

http://www.maddenim.blogspot.com/

mashi said...

model material, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

lovely picts, i like the one on the gray dress..

Shannon said...

These photos are AMAZING. Like, jaw-droppingly so. I would tell you which is my favorite but I can't because they're all so gorgeous!

toboldlywear.blogspot.com

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

They are really beautiful. I especially like the one of you sitting on the bench. And am kind of lusting after a lot of your stuff, now seeing it all together...

Unknown said...

You are officially stunning! These photos are my favourite of you so far :)
Love it! xx

Your Only Black Swan said...

gahhhh they're amazing!! she captured your look beautifully and the styling is spot on! great job to the both of you!

my favourite is the purple skirt shot! your stance is fierce!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Julie Ling said...

you are so friggen goregous, it's not even funny. top model right here!
wish i was as beautiful as you!

xo.
f ashioncont a gious