Saturday, 13 November 2010

CLEO Carnivale Swimsuit Party.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In advance, I'm apologising for the image-heavy post (and in hindsight for my brief absence from posting yesterday!). I meant to post these a little earlier, but only got my hands on a couple of the shots now, so here they are!

On Wednesday night I had the pleasure of attending the CLEO Magazine Carnivale Swimsuit party, and although we all had one eye on the overcast sky, the celebration the hottest Summer to come was definitely one to remember - what with fire-eaters, dancers and an amazing bikini-clad, water-stomping, crazy-wings-flapping runway show.

It was so wonderful to meet so many inspirational people who've worked so hard to get to where they are now, as well as meeting Roxy and all of the beautiful Sweaty Betty PR girls who pulled the evening together so fantastically (I really don't know how they did it)! Congratulations, also, to Gemma and CLEO for an awesome way to kick off Summer - I officially need to go bikini shopping. I've left it way too late :)

So I guess I'll let the photos speak for themselves!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All taken on my baby Powershot aside from 2 and 9, which are thanks to Darren, and HERE, HERE and HERE are a couple more thanks to Sireshan!

More exciting things to come very soon, lovelies :)

*love*

xx

20 comments:

Christina Elaine said...

Lovely..... great shots....

xxx
ceo

Sammi said...

OMIGOSH... looks like so much fun!

Andrés Corella said...

Loving the photos!!!..it seemed you had a blast!!!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Gale said...

wow looks like an amazing night! beautiful shots you took. i am such a feather girl, i love seeing them here!

www.wichserstudio.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How fun, no wonder you didn't stay at the Nuffnang Party long, I'm totally jealous!

Jess said...

fun times! wish i was east side.. :(s

Monroe Steele said...

wow these photos are amazing! looks so fun! thanks for charing

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC
check out my giveaway!

Tari said...

That looks so fun!

Liana said...

wow looks like the event was tons of fun, lucky you! all the photos are great too, you all look gorgeous and like you had a blast! :)

Fashion Bag 411

Alice said...

great pics :]

Anaivilo said...

Such a cool party! I am sure you had a wonderful time:D

Unknown said...

You look absolutely beautiful and stylish! Cleo seemed to do a great job with the wings - reminds me of Victoria Secret!

daisychain said...

looks amazing :)

Tonio said...

Love all the pics! I guess your baby did a great job :)
Love the collection!

regards!

THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM

arbuziary said...

How did You get there??

Smiles from Pl

Camilla Didriksen said...

love the pictures :)

rouli said...

u lookgreat:))

lovely happy post!

Unknown said...

it looked like so much fun!
great photos :) xx

Anonymous said...

you are so lucky to be able to attend the parties like this one.
I can tell how it was exciting to be there from the pictures.

xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! I really like your blog!