Saturday, 14 May 2011

Civil War.

IMG_1592

DITA New Yorker Sunnies - None The Richer Sequins/Studs Blazer - Rachel Gilbert RTW Distressed Knit Pants - Therapy Shoes Delush Nubuck Pumps in Nude -

So Blogger had a bit of a brain-explosion and has 'temporarily' removed my last LOVER post, but it should, apparently, be back up before the weekend is out. If not, I'll just post it again :) But today, here is what I wore on Day 3 at RAFW.

Why yes, it was slightly awkward walking through uni at midday for a law tute (after which I sprinted for the bus back to Circular Quay in these colossal Therapy heels), but I have to say the fact that an tourist from the states stopped me on my way to a show and asked if my jacket (None The Richer needs a medal for this baby) had attacked my pants (Rachel Gilbert needs to do more RTW!), definitely made it worth it.

Wow that was a long sentence.

Thank you so much to Chanelle for snapping these for me! My dad has requested a credit for this shirt of his (I have informed him that I'll be stealing it permanently).

IMG_1595
IMG_1585


And a few extras:

1) Shot by GRAZIA for their streetstyle happy snaps of RAFW:

RAFWGRAZIAStreetstyle1RAFWGRAZIAStreetstyle4
RAFWGRAZIAStreetstyle3RAFWGRAZIAStreetstyle2


2) being snapped by Mr Yvan Rodic + the final shot (is it silly of me to be excited that I'm in the same post as Christine Centenera...):

IMG_1596


Some non-RAFW business to come very very soon - I know you're all sick of it (and I'm just reminiscing now with trillions of photos... show by show, friends. Show by show).

*love*

xx

18 comments:

BB said...

I'm madly in love with everything that has borhie and your jacket .... but you can ask your dad if he has a nice shirt for me?? jajaja .... I will follow you ...

** BB **

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

Yves said...

I love your outfit and your hair! You look gorgeous as always! :D Congratulations that you met Yvan! :) The photos are stunning!

beneath the glass said...

that jacket is seriously amazingly bad ass! and i love the pants too, they look so comfy. and i'm jealous you were photographed by Yvan, congrats :)

Beneath the Glass

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!
kisses :-) :-)

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

Your so gorgeous, I love that jacket :)

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Pieter said...

Gorgeous jacket!
Love this outift x

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

james said...

youre way too cute <3 you know that?

Anonymous said...

sooo perfect, love the jacket:-)
xoxo

Aprilia Love said...

That jacket us amazing. Love it to bits!
Rofl @ someone asking you if it attacked your pants!!

xx

http://aprilialove.com

Bec said...

hahaha, that is so funny. but i think you look really amazing.

Annie Chang said...

dandy bottom!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

KINGA said...

you look amazing! xx

Fourth Daughter said...

I am so not sick of RAFW!! I'm loving the reminiscing! Just did my post of the last day - if I had had better pics of the Paper Skye show I would have put them up, but I used a pic of you instead!

Jesue V // FILM MUSIC ART said...

How I would love to sprint from uni to a fashion show!

LDM said...

i saw your post and tried to get some shoes from therapy but they only ship within australia and nz!! btw i love love love australia!! amazing photos.

xx from hong kong :)
www.ldmldmldm.com

Behind the Lashes said...

Stunning love. Especially that last photo of you, you look beautiful. xoxo

Behind the Lashes said...

Stunning love. Especially that last photo of you, you look beautiful. xoxo

Unknown said...

you look stunning:)