
Gail Sorronda's show on Monday night was a healthy walk between the ground-breaking structures from her last Spring/Summer, and a fresher, breezier ground. Aside from my love for the halos of white, messy hair and white pins (I think I'll wear my hair like this when it starts to get warm again - no hesitations), I loved Gail's play on higher necklines and mid-length sleeves, offset by bell shapes and just enough shirring to keep it tailored.
The problem with Fashion Week is that I want everything now. So thanks to Gail, you'll be seeing me in a lot of white this Winter.






Thank you all for the sweet comments about my styling/shooting for Paper Skye! I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate all your support :)
*love*
xx















11 comments:
YES YES YES. Gail is one of my favourite designers ever. Great post Margaret!
Also, feel free to enter my Dior giveaway
xx
stunning..i love all the white and the ethereal makeup
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
loveliee:)
amazing collection! I´m not a big fan of whites but this is gorgeous!
xx
Andy
The Black Label
great pics!! i am following..hope you follow back ;)
http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/
gail is the bomb!!
www.chasedakota.blogspot.com
Love this collection and all the details. Looked like a great show
fashionistoyinlola.blogspot.com
You were already all in white at RAFW so you obviously act on your fashion urges very quickly! Lovely to meet you in person (I was starstruck, could you tell?) and love the Paper Skye images from the last post... so beautiful! The show was good too but you should have been in it!
me super gustó el blog, un beso ♥
Lovely dresses :)
Claire M.
ah-mazing
Post a Comment