






Love & Luck was definitely one of my favourite displays at RAFW - and not just because I've a weakness for solid, black leather, studs and simple, boxy shapes in bags. Merlin's designs are impeccably crafted right down to the quilting seams (tiny skulls are an ultimate win), and I think it's something of an achievement, on his part, that I can certainly see every piece of leather jigsawing effortlessly with what appears to be my wardrobe for the coming winter - that first studded satchel (which I'm pretty certain Jessie was toting around all week) is a prime example.
Be sure to check out more of the collection right HERE (with amazing photos by Kent Johnson!)
P.S. Pssst - look at this... (more details soon)
*love*
xx















13 comments:
wow gorgeous!
Ooooooh beautiful!
you can see that quality!
Love the edgy look to those bags. And OMG CONGRATS on the tee!!!
OMG! I want the first bag *-*
gorgeous bag!!
and i don't mean to be fussy, but did you check out about the gift i haven't recieved yet from the giveaway? so excited about it you see!
xx
i cant.. like seriously.. i want them all!! soo friggin cute :)
Swoon! Ill take three! :)
xx
Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla
espectacular !
How lovely are you! Thanks for the link and mention & yes we do love Love & Luck because they-are; and their bags are amazing :~)
hey marge
ur bags scare me with their excessive chains :P (i hope you get the reference, if not remember my train story with an old person :P)
but as a side note i reckon ive got the perfect combination a girl with ur white t shirt and that first handbag :)
hope u enjoyed this
Aw, the little skulls!
gahhh, these bags are so AWESOME!
I have a major thing for studs.
xo Diana
Post a Comment