Monday, 16 May 2011

Miss Unkon SS11/12.

IMG_3174

After seeing Courtney's stunning work at the 100squared opening at Westfield towards the end of last year, Miss Unkon was definitely one of the shows I could not possibly have missed (give or take a few lecturer/professor frowns) - and believe me I was far from disappointed. Where the wonderful intricacies of braids, body art and quasi-heavenly light served to transport the collective silence into some fantastical elven land,it was the combination of angular cutouts and the softer, less tailored take on pastels that had me wishlisting like it was nobody's business.

Top of the list: lace jedi cloak, anything that billows, and boxy cropped tops.

IMG_3071
IMG_3182
IMG_3122
IMG_3131
IMG_3185
IMG_3093
IMG_3105

More photos on the Facebook Page as always!

*love*

xx

10 comments:

mirjam schuurkamp said...

its looks beautifull!

wanna see me without extensions?
new post on my blog.
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Andrés Corella said...

I love the flowiness of this collection the fabrics are beautiful..haha I love how you described it.."lace jedi cloak" awesome!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

rouli said...

looooooooove all these

Tuesday in Amsterdam said...

I love the jacket in the 3rd pic!
Very cool

*sunday* said...

ive never heard of that brand before but looks cool

stateofsunday.com

Virginia Ibarra said...

ahh such beautiful items!
I'm so obsessed with Australia's fashion labels! you guys rock

Life At Victoria House said...

Gorgeous images! Love the hair styles!!

www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Love these neutrals and faded pinks...looks so summery. :-)

strawberry freckleface

ice pandora said...

Thanks for sharing the photo's!
I've enjoyed it ;)

xx

miss unkon said...

we love your photos! thank you for being there at the Miss Unkon show and bringing your passion.
xx
miss unkon
www.missunkon.com