Perhaps my choice of ASOS look isn't quite reflective of the beautiful Summer-esque weather that's been storming Sydney over the past couple of days (juxtaposition?), but I'm far too excited about ASOS finally landing on Australian shores to care. Besides - as soon as this dress goes on sale, it will be mine.
And I shall wear it daily in New York where judgmental people will judge me all the more for my Inca repetition, given the freezing cold.
Anyway - there will be some fun little competitions for you to look forward to (one lucky person gets picked weekly to receive a $500 voucher to spend at ASOS when you sign up to their newsletter!), plus amazing Free Shipping (max 8 working days delivery) and it'll be a lot easier with local returns and refunds. Don't all start shopping at once!
P.S. Yesterday I had the most adorable lunch with the lovely people of Sunglass Hut, Pedestrian.tv and some of my favourite bloggers (who I really don't get to see enough!) - more on that very soon.
P.P.S. Law assignment due tomorrow. Crunch time.
*love*
xx















6 comments:
I love this ASOS outfit so much... what is that sweatery shrug thing!?! I need it!
I've hit up the US ASOS site numerous times, hasn't let me down once! :)
Meggy from Chasing Davies
Asos is like an essential to live. I couldn't shop properly without this store!
So I'm really glad that you got it in Australia now as well. Because ... More awesome outfits from you :D
Love the aztec printed dress already. And the fabric looks amazing!
missemilyblog.blogspot.com
After I received the ASOS email about the launch of the AU site, I ended up checking out with couple of hundred dollars of goodies there AND managed to do the same at Topshop and AA too. My lack of self-control is SHOCKING.
I'm new to your blog (i know..where have i been all this time...) and loving it!! Anddd you study law too! Ahh hate assessments..I've been buried in books lately too. Good luck on your assignment!
OMG! It's finally here! And I do believe the prices are cheaper than their UK counterpart hehe :)
xxCindy
ORIENTALExpresso
Well I think your choice is fabulous! :)
XoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
cute print! love the hem!
Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment