Monday, 5 September 2011

"Colours are brighter when the mind is open" ~ Adriana Alarcon.


I certainly did not have the most crash hot Monday, though I really do wish I had given the absolutely beautiful weather! So, on the way home, I had a happy my wardrobe browse and put together this brilliant quantity of eye-pop for a positivity boost - I promise it works. Even better when you wear the stuff - I'll have to dig out some bright pink pants to wear tomorrow!

And perhaps to VOGUE Fashion's Night Out on Thursday - so excited (will be keeping you all posted on what I'm doing :D)

Happy Monday!

P.S. You've all got till Friday night to enter the $275 Sgt Sookie giveaway!

*love*

xx

12 comments:

Clipping Path said...

excellent design!
thanks a lot for sharing with us.

Luisa Brimble said...

i love the splashes of colours!!!! so vibrant!!!

My-wardrobe said...

Great post - we love a bit of colour on our Mondays!

Annie Chang said...

catchy!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

mirjam schuurkamp said...

love the colors!

New outfitpost -
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Plami said...

I can't help but smile looking at these pieces! The colors are so beautiful!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

These colours remind me of the dress in the Market HQ ad on the side! So pretty! Now to move out of an entirely black wardrobe...hahaha

xxCindy

Andrea said...

Definite love for the Philip Lim sandals. I'm always drawn to his designs before I realise they're his. Great picks.

Unknown said...

love so mucchh your blog!!!! its amazing!
your outfits are stunning too!!

http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces! ♥

The Style Moodboard

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love all of these. The colors are spectacular!

Sarah

Staff Uniform said...

Nice dressing Collection