Friday, 16 September 2011

Hey. Stella.

margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australia_fashion_blog_somedays_lovin_marie_turnor_calico_stella_minx

Stella and Minx Bodysuit - Somedays Lovin' Skirt - Marie Turnor Picnic Clutch - Market HQ Paisley Cuff - Shop Calico Circle Sunnies

Bare legs are out for this brilliant weather in Sydney this week! I really couldn't resist busting out this Somedays Lovin' baby with its look-again print, pleats, and sweet rope waist-tie with tiny tiny bells on the ends that jingle some indeterminate sunny tune. The way I see it, the washed coral colour of the bodysuit happens to walk on the same colour level as the skirt - so aesthetically comfortable. I won't try and understand how the knit patterns actually work. Nod and smile.

Stand out for today: this brilliant clutch by Marie Turnor definitely makes my week. People get so confused given that it looks like a paper bag, and yet is beautiful made in the softest leather. It does a fantastic job of fitting all my millions of bits and pieces that I carry with me religiously, too - though I wouldn't complain to go a size up! Check out all the different colours HERE.

margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australia_fashion_blog_somedays_lovin_marie_turnor_calico__market_hq_stella_minx margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_fashion_blog_marie_turnor margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_fashion_blog_somedays_lovin_calico_stella_minx margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_fashion_blog_marie_turnor_market_hq_somedays_lovin margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_fashion_blog_photography_stella_minx

Thank you all for your sweet little good luck messages on the law assignment! Finally got it perfect at something half-reasonable like 1:00am. Now finance assignment time and prepping for my run for OASIS on Sunday!

Happy Friday to you all.

P.S. Sydney-siders - who's free on Tuesday night? I have a fun little giveaway to run tomorrow for you, so get excited!

*love*

xx

24 comments:

Lil said...

Love the outfit. Especially love the cuff!

MT said...

You look haute! Thank you for using a Marie Turnor clutch.
xoxMT

Amanda said...

I love everything about this outfit! the shoes are amazing! Im glad everything went well with your assignment =)

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, how cute is your bag? I bet it's confusing for a lot of people :D
But I really like the idea behind it because paper bag (look-a-likes) are usually something you don't carry around too much especially as a handbag :)
I love the silhoutte that is created by your bodysuit and your amazing skirt. Looks so feminine :)

missemilyblog.blogspot.com

soph // and other things said...

Love this look. Very spring inspired!

t said...

Super cute outfit! Luv it!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Sarah Vosper said...

Gorgeous! Love that cuff + ring! xx

Andrea said...

Soo cute! Love your top, it's so well fitted.

Kelly said...

I loooove that top. The colour, the fabric, fit - everything.

P.S I sent you a little email a while ago did you get it? x

Anonymous said...

adore your style!
amazing look!

Eva said...

Love it!! You're amazing with this outfit.

^_^ Eva

Anonymous said...

Super cute girl!!
xoxo

Plami said...

Well you look fabulous! Every single detail of this outfit is perfect!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Fashion Tidbits said...

You look so cute in pink, margaret! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this, looking amazing as always :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

VALERIE WANG said...

sooooooo cute!!!!amazing top!






xxxx

Camille Beaudet said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! Great blog. I'm now following. Follow me back?

Blog: http://www.ingenuestyle.com/

Camille

Anaivilo said...

Oh you look so lovely as always! I really love the shoes and the skirt is really cute:D

Sugar with Spikes said...

LOVE the Top, Shoes and accessory's!!!

Irene
http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/

Photo Retouching Service said...

wow! this blog post was really excellent! I always like to visit your blog :)
thanks a lot for sharing..

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Great outfit. I love the cuff and heels. Loving this sunny weather!


Christie

|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|

Unknown said...

Amazing shoes

X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

Nora said...

I've just found your blog and found out that you're in Sydney as well! I love your blog! It's so inspiring to find young and gorgeous blogger around the area! Cheers!

Nora
www.norafinds.tumblr.com

Stacey Kay said...

Great ring!

Goodwill Huntingg