Saturday, 3 September 2011

MIX at COLES.

C_MIX_Shot14-100
C_MIX_Shot23-131

I've been meaning to share these snaps all week for the following reasons:
  1. They make me want Spring to fast forward so I can drag my sorry self to Bondi
  2. They're shots for MIX at COLES - the first time a supermarket is offering apparel - I think it's fairly important to note that everything is priced under $25 (what) and you can get a shirt for something ridiculous like $8 (what again)
How fantastic, says the struggling student in my bank account (yes I did have an incident the other day whereby I didn't have enough money to buy a muesli bar...)

On top of that, they look like a lot of fun in the way of basics - we all know how much I love my mix and match!

Be sure to head into Coles at some point to check it out (I think they've already dropped in the Burwood East Coles!)

P.S. don't forget to enter the $275 Sgt Sookie wardrobe giveaway! :)

*love*

xx

8 comments:

Laura Bray said...

I was positively terrified when I heard Coles was releasing a clothing line. I was expecting some weird mix of Millers and Jay Jays, but when I saw the shots of the products I was pleasantly surprised to see that it all looks pretty damn great! And like you, my bank account is incredibly grateful!

-Laura xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Arantxa Arrascue said...

The pictures look so great! I want the summer right now, my country looks so cold! xoxo
http://rosaycafe.blogspot.com/

VALERIE WANG said...

gorgeous look!




xxxx

Kylie :) said...

Coles clothes? :S hmm not quite sure what to think!

check out my blog please? :)
http://fashioninfliction.blogspot.com/

Annie Chang said...

beautiful photos! love the mix of patterns!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

S.G.G said...

I'm moving from the UK to Oz in a few weeks and was very much worrying how I was going to be able to afford new clothes once there so this is FABULOUS news for me! Thanks for the update! Hooray! x

Plami said...

Very fresh!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Driveway said...

Wow looking nice dress