Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Sunburn: Bondi Beach.

margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-11 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-1 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-10 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-2 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-3 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-9 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-8 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-5 margaret_zhang_shine_by_three_australian_blog_sunburn_swimwear_speedos_bondi_rescue_rachael_finch-4

Last weekend I had the absolute pleasure of spending a few hours goofing around and enjoying the beautiful weather at Sunburn Swimwear's Bondi Beach store. Ever since I snapped the beautiful pieces that would be dropping in stores starting this month, I have been longing for summer and aimless days wandering Bondi.

Thankfully the weather has actually started reflecting such sentiments recently, so it was all the more exciting to be celebrating Speedos' fantastic collaboration with the very talented photographer, Eugene Tan. I have always been a fan of photographic prints and seeing Eugene's work on the likes of bikinis, one-pieces and boardies for guys is definitely worth the stare-off. The exceptionally radiant Rachael Finch (unintentional alliteration) also graced a busy Campbell Parade with her smiles and real-life vision of her awesome shots for the collection.

A Saturday morning well spent! I'll definitely have a video for you all in the next week or so too!

Make sure you head over to the Sunburn Swimwear Facebook page too - your chance to win bikinis just in time for summer ;)

*love*

xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The swimwear looks so pretty!

xx, http://in-heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

marama said...

Beautiful photos =)

Andrea said...

That girl is just beautiful. Looks like a great event, love the photos.

Andrés Corella said...

Oh I love it!! Everything is so summery and beautiful! It seems you had quite a Saturday hehe...Btw I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog be sure to enter! ;)

xx
Andy
The Black Label

j. said...

i just spent a good hour reading your blog =o
i'm absolutely hooked!
love all your photos and you've got such a unique style of writing
- i think i have a bit of a girl crush haha

needless to say, i'm following you now, can't wait to see what more you have to share :D

jessie x

the weekend project.

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Sound like you had a fabulous time!!!

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Gorgeous bikinis. The photographic print is really interesting.

Christie

|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|

Cindy said...

These shots are so fun and summery!! Makes me want to ditch the dreary Perth weather and come on over haha. Rachael Finch is so ridiculously good looking it's unfair :P

xxCindy
ORIENTALExpresso

Jacki said...

oh, gorgeous swimwear!! the designs are so pretty, there's no other word for it.