
Firstly, apologies for the shocking quality computer camera image - Father took the KODAK overseas and the regular digital decided to hate us all and die. But I think it captures... to a certain extent, my blogger intentions. :)
So, as promised, of I strolled to Vinnies and walked in and decided that, no, today would not be the day to rifle through the millions of racks of dusty clothes. So I played it safe and rummaged through the bag shelf and came across the most BEAUTIFUL Italian duck leather messenger bag, but the leather was peeling a fair bit down the front... so I sadly left it.
So, I walked down the end of the store and looked at some home decor, and found a really nice handmade clay plate that Mum would like, so I picked it up and went over to the checkout.
Now, at the checkout, under the glass they have two shelves of the nicer jewellery and as I was paying for the plate, i noticed the most gorgeous brooch alive (see photo) and asked to see it. The pin was broken and that was fine because at the time I was bent on de-pinning it and turning it into a ring. But when I got home, I put it on a chain for photography's sake and it looked so pretty like that too, so I think I'm going to have to find a way to make it interchangeable.
Good things come in small packages, I'll say. Jeanie eat your heart out.
*love*
xx















No comments:
Post a Comment