Saturday, 17 October 2009

Dear Diary.

Good results this afternoon :)

Mum and I went out to Westfield and had a poke around the stores - we were mainly there to go to Lincraft to buy some gold chain for me to hang the gorgeous brooch I got yesterday off, which we did. However, we also (sneakily) managed to stop through SHEIKE (where I realised that brightly coloured maxi dresses made me look ridiculously tall, so I'll be keeping a lookout for those), TEMT (they had some gorgeous summer basics which I'll keep an eye on for when temperatures soar to the forties), Sportsgirl (where someone recognised me from the Style Snap page :D) and of course, who can go without General Pants Co.

I hunted through the GPCo. website, but couldn't find the exact products of what I bought, so I'll just have to briefly describe them now and photos will inevitably go up at a later date (when I get my beloved KODAK back):
Photobucket
This is a similar cut to the top/dress I bought - mine is actually white and grey striped with a cut out back and a graded hem - i.e. the front is a lot shorter than the back, so it becomes something of a dress-top hybrid. It's so summery and soft and light and when I saw it, I could see it paired with all my shoes, all my jewellery and tights, swimmers, anything.

The second thing I bought, I can't find anything similar to it on the GPCo. website, but it was a Don't Ask Amanda top that could pass as a dress, with the softest black fabric alive, a curved V neckline and fringed shoulders (that's the exciting bit).

And on the way out, we conveniently walked past a jewellery sale at which I bought 5 really basic everyday rings - nothing extravagant.

*love*

xx

No comments: