Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Short hair can be Wang and Miu Miu too.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So, this morning, my brother woke me up at about 7:30 and said that we were walking to Gloria Jeans to get breakfast. Joy :)

The thing is though, at this ungodly hour it was already getting uncomfortably warm, thus making it too hot to wear my shredded jeans, but not warm enough to wear my lovely Sportsgirl shorts... so I rolled the jeans up and turned them into Boyfriends - genius.

I normally don't like the flannie-denim combination (for obvious reasons), but with the frills and the antiqued floral/sparrow? print of the top (heart strapless), it worked in a weird kind of... I-don't-want-to-be-seen kind of way? And then, you know - you can wear heels with anything and make it shine :) even if it's half past seven.

And most importantly, the hair! Like everyone else in the world, I pretty much cried with joy when I saw the Alexander Wang models with their gorgeous long braids (later used again with Miu Miu). But of course, we don't all have mile-long hair/real looking hair extensions at our disposal, so I gave it ago and ATTENTION girls with shorter hair! IT. WORKS. :D What a lovely start to the day.

*love*

xx

P.S. at Gloria Jean's, I had toasted banana bread and hot chocolate... despite the weather :)

No comments: