Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Sportsgirl Blog Love.

Photobucket

I got an email from Lana over at Sportsgirl yesterday, asking if it was ok for them to do a mini gallery feature of my blog and looks in the Style Snaps section of their website. So evidently, I agreed :) - check it out.

*love*

xx

2 comments:

Anna said...

LOveeeeeeeeE this page! I am so glad they choose you and that you agreed. Just wondering do you know where I can get some shoes like the ones you are wearing in this picture? I have been looking for some for months, I live in Syd so if you know any good places to look for them, let me know!:)

Margaret said...

hey honey :) glad you like the blog!
I'm in Syd too.
the shoes are actually from rubi shoes, so hopefully they'll still have some in stock before they bring in the summer stock - theyre super comfy and they come in black or brown :)
otherwise, I'm pretty sure Wittner has some similar ones, and possibly novo - but the rubi ones are good for price and style. xx