Saturday, 24 October 2009

Sprinting on an unblown breeze.

Here is just a random thought that popped into my head. As I said earlier, I went out shopping this morning and bought my newly beloved Ceci est un IT BAG (which I will, I will, I will, post more about later). But while I was out, I wore my heeled lace-up ankle boots that are ever-comfortable and easy to walk in, but, perhaps, not quite as easy to run in. It was while I was racing so as not to miss the green pedestrian light that I realised that hanging out with friends in Summer could potentially present a problem for my feet if we (and I know we will) intend to walk a fair distance - for which gladiators would be a bit painful, what with all the straps. So i did some thinking and came down the following:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I love the high-rise of the first and the low-rise of the second, the colour of the first and the pattern of the second.

It is still arguable whether walking considerable distances in these without socks (more so for the second than the first) is any better than walking in heeled boots or gladiators... but you know. It was just a thought after all.

Your thoughts?

*love*

xx

No comments: