
So today I got bored so I decided to take outfit photos in the Caribbean.
Kidding :)
It is me, but messing around on Photoshop - not floating around in salt water. Just to kick off all your Easter weekends with a product of Panadol, honey and lemon tea, and a pounding headache of mine that makes everything sound like my head is in a fishbowl.
What does everyone have planned for the long weekend?
I have some exciting stuff (well... I think anyway) that will be shared in pretty pictures soon!
*love*
xx















33 comments:
Hey! Gorgeous photo - love the photoshop work.. looks real;) heheh
hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com
hahaha! amazin!
Adorable post nice outfit and nice picture
loooce it
xoxo natalia
thanks! really appreciate it :) returning the favour :) lets stay in touch.
xx
zomg that photo is crazy awesome!
I wish I had photoshop skillz :)
I'm making a minnie mouse skirt on the weekend - nothing too exciting..
xStace
I love all the stuff you do to your photo's
Http://cocozaahb.com
wow! i consider myself competent with photoshop but I'm nowhere near this - amazing! love your hair too, the whole effect is stunning.
hope you feel better soon and have a great weekend! I'm not doing much - seeing family on saturday, thats all...
xx
That is an awesome Photoshop manipulation! My weekend plans are going to be ruined by all the rainstorms that are predicted :/
Great picture! Nothing like having fun with Photoshop... Wishing you a lovely long weekend.
Ahh gorgeous as always miss. Such a fun post. Makes me feel like snorkelling.
I'm having a day to myself on Saturday with shopping, nails and hair to be done.
Can't wait to see this exciting stuff in pretty pictures :)
ahah:)
have a great week-end girl!:)
besos
Happy Easter sweetie hope you have a wonderful weekend Margaret :-) xxx
pretty photograph!!!! I love anything underwater. xoxo MM
www.paraphernaliainyourcloset.blogspot.com
I have quite a relaxing weekend ahead! Can't wait to see your pictures!
Ah and photoshop is so cool, I need to get it!
Ok now I really want to go jump in the ocean. With my clothes on. See what you've started? ;) You've got mad ps skills my friend!
xx, Dee
woah, awesome photo.
i wish i could do photoshop like that. when it comes down to photoshop i fail haha
thats the coolest picture EVER! ohmygoodness, I love it.
whoa you've got insane photoshopping skillz!! for a moment I was gullible enough to believe you! haha
ps. if you have time please check out my blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
haha thats an awesome picture! im going to the cherry blossom festival in dc this weekend!
Thats such a good idea!!! Might have to try do some messing about in photoshop. Hope you have a kick ass weekend girl and that you are feeling better. Lovin your blog!
wish I had your photo shop talent!
this is a lovely lovely photo,
and you have a dreamy blog.
if your ever wanting to fool around with photoshop with a picture from my blog, i would love you dearly
love always~
hope to hear from you <3
http://flyingakite.blogspot.com
Super cool. You have some pretty amazing photoshop skills! I love the light coming through the water. :D
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's definitely appreciated. c: -Anna
wow gorgeous picture!!!
MARGARET! AMAZING BLOG AND LOVING THE POST.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY THE BLOG AND SAYING HEYYY! HOPEFULLY YOU'LL STOP BY AGAIN.
MUCH LOVE X MEGAN
Pretty cool. I get photoshop obsessed!
Gorgeous image manipulation! Happy easter!
juliet xxx
this looks like publicity!! awesome girl!!
http://www.ohmydior.org/
Love the photo!
It's the best so far, hope you continue to fiddle around with photoshop! :DD
fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com
love this!
ahhh i suspected, me too :) what styles do you do?
"holidays" are ahmazing! im sure you can say the same! lots of 18ths and chilling which is sheer perfection :) enjoying the break? xx
Love it!
amazing photo!
I really thought you were underwater.
Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo
nice messing around :)
http://www.donotshoeme.blogspot.com/
funny picture, beautiful as well
Post a Comment