The whole spread/story is 15 pages long, shot by the talented Bob Packert, and editor George Eko describes it as a "mix of black magic, high fashion and rock & roll". Couldn't agree more - I don't know what it is about it that is so fascinating in a slightly eerie, but definitely beautiful way. (I also want to steal that rosary - what is up with all these weird coincidences nowadays - it's weirding me out :D)
Check out more of LABB Magazine HERE (their fashion page is very impressive).
I am hereby inspired to play around a bit more (Victorianly) with this dress that the lovely Vicki from myPetsQuare sent along:
But more on that later :)
*love*
xx



















52 comments:
That's such a beautiful editorial!
Love your dress too
xx
that magazine looks so good, thank you for the link!
http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com
wowwww defs something quite different.
love the lighting in that photo! you look like a god, haha.
xx
Great Photo.....
xxx
ceo
Love the darkness of the editorial, there's something very attractive about that eeriness. The devotion is definitely my favourite though!
Hey chick! Beautiful dress, love your pic!
xoxo
every day great style
thank you for your sweet comment!
i like your blog(:
x
Oh wow, beautiful photo! Love the dress!
Hey Margaret- Love this dress - like the flowy-ness of the material. Great editorial...LOVE your blog..I learn something new every time I come back to read it :-)
i love the connection between your personal photo and the edit
Http://cocozaahb.com
Thank you for the comment! :D
And I think those boots of yours are "my" favourite of all times. Now, if only I can find a pair like those here.
I like your blog and the photos are amazing! ;-)
Thanks for your comment :) Nice blog ;]
Magazine looks intriguing :)
wow, those photos are stunning!
This looks so great, maybe we can change link?
kisses
Great great pictures...
barbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin to follow me...
Great great pictures...
barbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin to follow me...
Love the black dress!!!
xx
Johanna
ART-->
http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/
lovely pictures
like your blog :)
Your look and that magazine look amazing :D
BTW: thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I really appreciate it :D
xoxo Sootjeelina <3
aw thanks for the comment babe. i do love this LABB editorial. i am also going to follow your blog :)
helen xx
yea-you.blogspot.com
thx 4 ur comment (cell tips post) i hvn't try the one w/ the car but I've been told it works
ik vind de foto waar je op staat heel mooi :) echt een zomerse foto! en jou blog is ook hee leuk :D
xxxx
beautiful pictures!
Great post, nice shot of the dress, I like photo like these!
-xoca
This magazine looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
Gorgeous picture! So ethereal :)
Live Love LA
Amazing Blog!
I follow you ;)
Thanks for dropping by...
I love your blog and followed...
wow, that's one cool editorial....
Cool pics! :)
Love the dress
This is such an amazing editorial!!
I want to see it all..
And i really love your dres!!
love the page with the rosary!
xx jb
http://blackandwhiteitsnot.blogspot.com
i love the way you use light in your photos:)
Walk of Fashion
The lighting in the last photo is SO fab
wauw it looks amazing !
wow those pages are amazing!
but i love your photos more. The sun bouncing you is the best ever.
looking so gorgeous!
I am Denise Katipunera
The spread looks seriously interesting, but the dress you're wearing is gorgeous! I love how you always catch the best lighting.
xx,
Dee
Fabulous magazine spread!
intriguing!!!
Hi there-great pictures, thanks for sharing and for stopping by too!
Your photo lighting is fantastic!
That editorial does look very intriguing indeed.
Thanks for the comment! I love your blog! Those pictures with the natural light--GORGEOUS. :)
-Jane @ Brunch at the Beach
Thanks for commenting:) Your blog is beautiful, and I really love that dress, you've got great style:)
lovely dress
http://pieinmypants.blogspot.com/
loved this post, darling!
thanks for your sweet comment!
great spread! I'm loving your blog more and more :)
XoXo
Fiamma
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
so pretty. you're great at capturing that amazing light.
Beautiful images!
you look gorgeous.. amazing pics congrats ;)
Post a Comment