Thursday, 11 November 2010

One of the Girls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nightcap Clothing Moonlight Dress - Olga Berg Clutch - Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket Lip Colour - La Dama Hand Chain - ASOS Claw Ring - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots

A few weeks ago, Smirnoff asked me to share with you guys what I would wear to a girls' cocktails night, so to speak - but of course that was during my exams and I was in no shape or form to be awake past some baby hour of 8pm (probably not true, but the sentiment is there). And finally, tonight, I went out to a nice dinner with my mother and some family friends so contrary to any skin tight number you might be thinking of, here is me in my security blanket maxi.

Out of all the things in my wardrobe, this dress is probably the one I wear the most - oddly enough, I bought it for an occassion last year and have ended up wearing its simplicity to all sorts of things on the spectrum between late breakfasts down the road in Summer (I am so looking forward to that this year) to coiffed-hair type places (never fear, I don't do the coif). Same goes for the wonderful pow of this clutch. And for my experimentation with opposite colours! Yay orange lipstick.

I've been through phases of wearing only silver jewellery and only gold jewellery and every other weird colour under the sun, but at the moment, I think I'm stuck with silver. I've literally worn my new ASOS ring and La Dama chain three times in the past two days. Solid stuff.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now that I'm writing this, I think I might actually recycle this entire ensemble for seeing friends tomorrow evening. How organised of me.

Thanks so much Smirnoff for asking me to share!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

P.S. Do ignore my weird facial expressions - I'm paranoid about lipstick getting on teeth :)

P.P.S. I spent the morning shooting with the beautiful and talented Zanita, with results to come tomorrow, but HERE's a sneaky peek!

*love*

xx

39 comments:

Vonny said...

i like your clutch :D

jess said...

love this colour contrast! i'm procrastinating so much with your regular outfit posts.. but keep them coming! x

J. said...

LIKE:)

Gela said...

you always look so slim & gorgeous. jealous!! and i love how the green clutch just pops against your black dress.

how tall are you, btw? you're so modelesque!


boat ride through the sky

Anna said...

colour of the clutch is just perfect! ♥

Anonymous said...

love maxi dress ! you look so mysteriously .. :)

kiss :)

Unknown said...

stunning photos!

xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Nyrha said...

Beautifull outfit! I love the bag
http://maddenim.blogspot.com/

Serena P. said...

Love this dress!
S.

Baby Budget Blog said...

Wow, it is crazy dark! You're brave, I'm too much of a 'fraidy cat! Love how the bag pops!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Esther said...

amazing colours! that black, that mint green, & that orangey tone. lovely! :)

Jessica said...

you look beautiful! i love that dress- absolutely stunning. i always want to wear a maxi dress, but im too paranoid- im short and i feel like they are just not made for my body. either way- you look amazing!

Lacee Swan said...

love love love that long dress!

Andrés Corella said...

Lovely dress!..I think the clutch is really beautiful the color es great and really cool to see you wearing orange lipstick!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Thanh said...

lovely!

http://paperwhales.blogspot.com

Aki No Yuutsu said...

that's a beautiful green

Renee Nabam said...

you look great...in the dress..i guess the bright clutch avoids....the morticia adaams lookk....anyways....lovely..!!!!

Nazaret Menjibar said...

:O I really love your dress, and your blog too.
Following you ;)xoxo

Unknown said...

u look amazing honey!!!!

KISSES julia
NYC

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Seriously, everytime I come to your site you succeed to amaze me more than before. Your style is my favourite.

Kel & Jaz said...

adorable smile! :) love the color of the clutch too!!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Camilla said...

gee, that bag is a stunning colorINTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

ediot said...

seriously love your outfit. and that bag is the perfect pop of colour.
hope youre having a good week darling

xx

Monroe Steele said...

lovely dress and love the lipstick too! visit me soon and check out my give-away

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

eunicena said...

you are so beautiful..
and that dress is also stunning..

akissofloveunicena

Behind the Lashes said...

That dress is gorgeous, and you look amazing in it!
xoxo Heather

dishly said...

mmmm i love the opposite colour thing!! :) it's friggin awesommee.

http://thinkdish.weebly.com/

luciana said...

you're stunning!

Poppy Miau said...

Cool photos !!. ;DD
I like your blog;]]
Visit me and leave behind a trace of xdd.
as you follow my blog;]]
Love, Poppy xoxo
www.myliveaspoppy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

your dress is unbelievably amazing!xx

Luxi said...

that dress is what I be needing right now.JLS!

LuvLux
xxx

FASHTUB said...

So effortlessly chic. Adore this

Fashtub xo

Jess said...

gah!!! you gorgeous girl, i want to see that shoot with zanita right now... ohhh cant wait xx

Sherrie Cola said...

LOVE this dress

king said...

Love the dress, and the clutch is cute!

Caroline said...

Great clutch! I love how your dress sort of blends in with the background, but your purse POPS.

karxlina said...

This bag is a great color accent, love it :)

Anonymous said...

Great look! Turned simple into elegant. And what is the legal drinking age there!? lol Here in the US its 21 years of age, how interesting.

-Unyime

Sarah Vosper said...

STUNNING!!