Monday, 14 March 2011

Down to earth.

Terracotta

YesStyle.com Double Buttoned Blazer - TOPSHOP Tapered Trousers - Jimmy Choo Leather and Elaphe Snakeskin Clutch - Grace Hats Kobato Turban - Yves Saint Laurent New Arty Square Ring - Haider Ackermann Suede Belt - Alexander Wang Dakota Lace Up Boots - All Makeup from Ladyburd

Given my shameless declaration of love to Tato&Memi's beautful red-rust shade in my post yesterday, I thought I'd take the chance to have a bit of a dream about winter, heavier coats, and a fully terracotta-ed ensemble that's a milder step away from the engine red that has been floating around international fashion weeks, but a bold step up from serious global camel saturation.

All with sea salt sprayed tresses and a ticket to stand in some conspicuous area where you know Mr Newton and Tommy Ton will be happily stalking.

Win.

But seriously. I will have this outfit.

Be sure to follow on Twitter and Bloglovin'!

*love*

xx

35 comments:

Madeline Veenstra said...

Love this colour! I'm so excited for winter now, it's such a warm and lovely hue :)

Casie Jean said...

I love little pops to terracotta in an outfit, but am not sure if I could pull it off head to toe, though I'm sure it can be done. Love that clutch x.x.x
Casie

Catherine said...

love your picks xoxo

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! Sooo gorgeous :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

renee said...

oh..god that coat...think i just fell in love..!!!

Unknown said...

amazing!!!




xoxo from rome
K:
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

The fashion building / DIY said...

Love it!

amalie said...

lovely collage! great color, even though i don't really wear it that much. love the coat!
xx

Jelka Lepever said...

Love the clutch!
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

rouli said...

really amazin stuff

love that colour

want the blazer the boots and the turban:)

please!

kiss dear

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Absolutely love this colour, i just bought a shorts today exactly the same colour ;)
Cant wait till the weekend to wear it!!!!!

Alice said...

I like it ;)

whereorwhat said...

Love the color =)

Mi blog:whereORwhat

KristiMcMurry said...

Great color. My favorite thing here is the ring! Gorgeous.

Vanilla said...

Love this colour, really want the jacket :)

Love, Vanilla

Andrés Corella said...

Amazing colour..very earthy too!..I love the bag is just beautiful

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Andy said...

beautiful color, but not everything together!

Lara said...

I dont understand how I didnt know your blog! It's so great! Following since now...

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

Kisses
Lara

. said...

Love the color and all you put! So nice post! Kisses:)

Marella said...

amazing selection!
Thanks for your sweet comment <3

Camilla said...

those shoes will be mine one day..


xx Camilla

Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Reckless Rekha. said...

Amazing post! i love the yestyle blazer beautiful xxx

Prutha Raithatha said...

loving that jacket cut and those shoes!!

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Cybelle e Fabi said...

I love it all!!! Those are beautiful items!!!
xoxo Cybelle & Fabi

http://www.fromustwoyou.com/

costra y ampolla said...

The Wang booties are to die for!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liana said...

those are all such amazing pieces, and the color is gorgeous! really love the bag and those shoes!

Fashion Bag 411

Zarna said...

wow, i'm loving the red-rust shade! the coat is my favorite piece!

drollgirl said...

GORGEOUS! i don't normally think about this color, but you have presented it so BEAUTIFULLY, that i might start wearing it! lovely!

Behind the Lashes said...

Such a gorgeous color! I might have to wear it tomorrow if I can ha

Miss Bias said...

Terracotta is such a rich beautiful colour. I love your selections.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Plami said...

The color is really beautiful! But I am so over winter! Springs is finally here and I enjoy every single sunbeam!

Xoxo
Plami

Virginia Ibarra said...

love all the items here! the right shade of brick red can be hard to find but you nailed it!
xoxo
vee

Skin and Beauty Blog said...

I love these colours. I'm currently on the look out for a rusty orange-coloured coat xx

Amanda said...

Im basically in love with this color, I recently ordered a poncho in this color from asos, I just hope is the "right" shade =)

zs closet said...

loove that colour!great post!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com