
Somedays Lovin' Cropped Tank - EVIL TWIN Snake Rattle & Roll Flares from Market HQ - YesStyle.com Wide-brimmed Hat - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedge
Despite the awful rain today, I'm hanging on to Summer for dear life... but I did end up having to tuck my top in to keep my tum warm - how depressing is that? The calendar says it's Autumn and BAM. Gross weather. A scrap of white polyester elastic-banded to the side of my lens does wonders to make rainy lanes look decent, though - I haven't played with obscuring the camera lens for a while now, but I quite like it here. Definitely playing with brighter fabric scraps in future!




Isn't my hair getting long! I need to find myself a hairdresser. Until then, I will happily hide in my hat and declare that it's for rain protection.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Would love to hear what you all got up to :) Nothing beats highlighting and writing notes!
Except Twitter and Bloglovin' :p
*love*
xx















46 comments:
Those trousers look amazing on you, you pull them off really well...x
http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/
dayyyyyum girl! you look ICREDIBLE! amazing!
glad you enjoy the pants! i live in my pair too!
xxxx
Great pics, love your pants!!
x
Absolute stunner. i love everything about this post! Gorgeous!
You look so damn gorgeous!!!! I'm so much in love with these extra wide-leg pants!! You pull them off awesomely! I love how you styled them, keeping it simple, in order not to make it look trashy! Loving your shoes and hat!
Btw, do NOT cut your hair!! They look so so gorgeous!! You are a beautiful girl! :D
You look so damn gorgeous!!!! I'm so much in love with these extra wide-leg pants!! You pull them off awesomely! I love how you styled them, keeping it simple, in order not to make it look trashy! Loving your shoes and hat!
Btw, do NOT cut your hair!! They look so so gorgeous!! You are a beautiful girl! :D
Oh, your pants are wonderful!
I've been jealous of all your posts because whilst I've been stuck in winter you have been having an amazing summer!
Time to SWAP!
xxx
p.s amazing hat & trousers
Your photos look amazing as always. I love the look!
wow, you look great!! love the pants!!! green is very hot for me :-))
xoxo from Slovakia :-))
omg!
im in love with those pants:))
u look amazin!
kiss
you look stunning! love your pants and hat .
xx
god..missed your jumps..:D....another stunning pants....me likey!!!!
love this look
you look so beautiful!! love your blog ! :) xx,Kinga.
Nice pictures as ever
I'm back
www.lestylejamais.blogspot.com
Gorgeous outfit :)
Love, Vanilla
I LOVE those trousers.
The hat really compliments this look.
As I Like It
i wish i'm you :) pretty tiny asian.. i like your body sooo much haha
Wow...those pants are AMAZINGGGGGGGG!!!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
hat crush.
don't even get me started on your trousers...droool.
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
Oh Margaret!
Those pants are just gorgeous!
They really suit you!
You are so lucky summer season
had already breezed by on your side of the world, while I am here waiting for spring to arrive!
hahah xx natalie
love the pants and I just adore your shoes <3
YOU ROCKS!
totally awesome! ...
http://www.mmissmoi.blogspot.com
Love the pictures and the Boho Chic look is great on you especially those pants you are totally rocking them :)
http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/
Awesome pants !!! Just discovered your blog, will follow it now, I really love it.
Stylesis
xx
those pants... STUNNING! totally love your outfit, darling. xoxo
stunning photos..those pants are amazing and love the shoes too. your hair s getting long. love how you styled this. those jumping photos looks so effortless for you. i wonder how many you do before getting a good shot?lol
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
Those pants are absolutely amazing. I want.
These pants are amazing. You look fabulous in them.
Come by and check out my GIVEAWAY.
Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com
WOW! This is simply incredible! You really do know your style :-)
X
Mon
Wow, you're so pretty!
Wow - I really love your style! This is such a great look and great blog too!
love the photos! your legs look super long in these pants! love it!
cheers,
yvonne
<a href="http://www.moderngirlblog.com>modern.girl</a>
you've convinced me...
I've gotta get a pair!
You are absolutely stunning!! Love this look, from the hat to the tank to the pants...it is perfect. LOVE.
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/
Amazing pants!!
ahh thanks so much pretty!
it was real fun, now trying to sort out all of my pics.
i love this look on you. you sure know how to dress yourself! nice :D
X Xavie
this look suits you so well! really really really beautiful! in love with the flares and the hat, and the fact that you kept it simple with the white shirt.
♥
amazzzzles!
great shoot.
xo
Suzy
http://RossmoreLA.com
Amazing look! And so joyful photos that u made me smile ^^
xo Satu,
Indie by Heart
dandy pattern pants!
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
I love these shots! What a perfect outfit.
www.clotheshorsenyc.com
i heart your braid and shoes ^^
oh you're AMAZING <3
sweet pants!
http://fromblank.blogspot.com
Post a Comment