Thursday, 24 March 2011

Power walking.

jem-53
jem-25
jem-98
jem-10
jem-49
jem-151

You've all noticed that I've developed a significant liking for insanely coloured and insanely textured denim, and this little slice of Billycock Denim AW11 is doing a pretty decent job of fueling that - particularly as Sydney weather descends into miserable, rainy... not-a-good-idea-to-wear-anything-that-isn't-plastic... ness.

As always, I very much appreciate the badassery and youth culture in the Australian born and bred label - this season encompassed in the slouchier boyfriend cut in a feminine colour pop (that first shot - very much in love with those jeans! Jem and Goldy have outdone themselves). Recently, I've taken to dressing in opposites and juxtapositions, so I'd say that pair of wonderfully pink boyfriend cuts would sit amazingly with black power-shouldered blazers and raw-edged tees.

Agreed?

Be sure to check out more of the collection right HERE.

P.S. Don't forget to enter the fantastic La Dama giveaway - you only have a couple of days left to spread the word :) (clicky)

*love*

xx

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you blog so much!! amazing photos :-)))
xoxo from Slovakia :-))

Christina said...

Wow,stunning bodies and great pics!

ERIKA said...

love the green jeans in the 3rd photo!

http://alittlesincerityyy.blogspot.com

rouli said...

really amazin pixxx

Andrés Corella said...

Nice denim!...The girls are just sexy!

xx
Andy
The Black Label
Follow me on Twitter @Andru_Corella

Rissy said...

I love all these pictures.
what a great way to advertise that denim.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Ans said...

AWESOME BLOG, LOVE THESE DENIM AND GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, WILL FOLLOW YOUR BLOG!!
XXX
vERO

Jelka Lepever said...

Love these pictures!
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Love these photos, and love bright crazy pants too!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Behind the Lashes said...

I love the green and purple ones!

james said...

love the green denims!

Valerie Friedrich said...

I need some turquoise jeans in my life! Xo valerie

www.imstarvin.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

I love these..these photos are amazeballs too

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Nathalia said...

Thank you for your message, I'm glad you want to help. :)
How do you put your photos there? I have an account but do not know where to put my photos on fashion.teenvogue.com. Where can I press to load the pictures?

Your Only Black Swan said...

loving the pops of colour and simple black bras - these girls are hot!

eyeing those first pink boyfriend fit jeans

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

MILK said...

I was nvr really into denim. But these just makes me want one!

http://www.mi-lk.com

Bar said...

I really looove these photoss:) amazing!
Love pants

zs closet said...

beautiful pictures!!!xxx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

Collections said...

Love the purple jeans. I am now following with bloglovin! Please do the same if you like my blog :)

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com