
pöl Gelati Maxi Dress - ASOS Boyfriend Belt - Samantha Wills for McGrath Foundation Aaliyah Ring - MINKPINK First Day Pocket Backpack from Market HQ - ROC Wedges from Westfield.com.au - All about eve Sunglasses from Sunburn Swimwear
This dress is nothing short of a dream - some wonderfully enormous cloud of blue, without being at all heavy. Without my favourite belt and bag, I would have worn it to a ball no questions asked (such is the versatility of pöl).
I don't think I've ever worn a ring that's, at most, much larger than... say... a cherry tomato - and with reason (I've always found large rings so intimidating). Having said this, there really isn't anything not to love about this Samantha Wills ring - I will never get past the cracked marble effect. Better yet, all proceeds to the McGrath Foundation - sometimes I feel like the fashion industry is such a bubble, so it's always so lovely to see designers pass on their creativity to help those who need it! Make sure you check out the whole collection - such sweet pink goodness.

I know - I few more photos than usual... but really, the movement in the dress is far too good to keep to myself.
As for the Blackberry making an appearance, I quite honestly didn't realise I was holding it until I sat down to do this post. Crackberry.
P.S. Thank you all you Sydney-siders who entered my quick little ticket giveaway over the weekend! I just drew the winners - congratulations to:
Polly Mae Merriman and
Priscilla Hejtmanek
Looking forward to seeing you both there on Tuesday night!
To everyone else, never fear - more giveaways hovering on the horizon :)
*love*
xx















23 comments:
Ooh I love that dress! You look so amazing :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
This is just so stunning..the colour, the dress, the movement, your grace...adore!!
A x
Crackberry... *giggles*
This dress is so mature and elegant, you look great!
Nora
Nora Finds
U and and dress are very beautiful!!!
Irene
http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/
http://unseenslaughter.wordpress.com/
Blues singer Billy Holiday sings...
Them that's got shall get
Them that's not shall lose
So the Bible said and it still is news
Mama may have, Papa may have
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1LfT1MvzI
haha Kent - I've been singing that all weekend! :)
i love flowing dress especially the one with great color like your dress.. ahhh love it.. :D
Love love love the dresses!
I have a skirt exactly like this except that it's...well...a skirt. And mine is just as flowy and wonderful as this wonderful puff of bluey goodness.
-Laura x
Wow, your dress is amazing. The colour suits you so well and I think I have never ever seen such a dress. Like the flowing material ... Amazing :D
missemilyblog.blogspot.com
That blue is so beautiful! The whole dress is actually, it looks so nice and swishy
Such a beautiful colour on you!!
Lovely outfit. Love the floaty feel of this gorgeous blue dress. Great boyfriend belt. I have the same belt myself. I love wearing it with skirts and dresses.
Christie
|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|
you look fab!!! love the color!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.com/
aww you look gorgeous!!! loving that colour on you! see you tomorrow M!
XXX
God, that dress was like made for you! It looks incredibly beautiful and the color is gorgeous! Love the crazy big ring too ;)
wow that mint color is beautiful and i LOVE the way you styled it!
Just found your blog and I am eating it up - can't wait for more, I'm your latest follower
xo Kara
http://www.karacterblog.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2504742/karacter
(in case you want to follow back :D)
That dress is such a dream. So big and blue, it's beautiful.
you look stunning! this derss is so beautiflu!
You look like a contemporary princess in this dress! Absolutely stunning!
Check out my giveaway, I think you'll like it!
XoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
I'm slightly frothing at the gorgeousness of the dress! Gahhh so incredible!!! And I'm absolutely IN LOVE with that amazing ring. I too would never have worn something so huge but on you it looks too good not to be worn!
xxCindy
ORIENTALExpresso
i am buying that dress now!
i love it so much!! xx
Post a Comment