Sweet shot... :) Is that you behind camera dear?
haha sadly no - a friend. how awesome is her camera :) x
ahhh im jealous... Great shot... You always have inspiring pictures!! You post so often too... Made my work day go much faster today :)
Aww I always love hearing things like that :)I do post fairly often... as soon as something springs into my head I make a dash for the nearest computer. x
i love your photography.nice bracelet and watch.the camera is <33 =x. hehe~
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet shot... :) Is that you behind camera dear?
haha sadly no - a friend. how awesome is her camera :) x
ahhh im jealous... Great shot... You always have inspiring pictures!! You post so often too... Made my work day go much faster today :)
Aww I always love hearing things like that :)
I do post fairly often... as soon as something springs into my head I make a dash for the nearest computer. x
i love your photography.
nice bracelet and watch.
the camera is <33 =x. hehe
~
Post a Comment