Saturday, 7 November 2009

TOP-deck Cast-offs.




So, as you can see, I'm still on the hunt for blazers. But, on the note of TOPSHOP - it's now in Australia. Sydney, for that matter. Sort of. I still wait for the day when I see a TOPSHOP store at Pitt St Mall, but for now I'm quite happy with Incu stocking it - I'll be strolling over there to see if I can find anything.

*love*

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any luck finding blazers? I'm on the hunt for a couple myself, specifically boyfriend blazers. I want some bright colored ones as well. I'm thinking about wearing all black and then have a bright color blazer, maybe fuchsia pink. So the blazer will be the focal point of my entire outfit. Let me know If you found any. I would love to see some post on them and how you incorporate them in an outfit.O, Thanks for commenting on my blog ;-)