Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Forecast: Incredible.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I think it's fair to say that I am in love with the Maurie and Eve Fall/Winter 2010 preview lookbook. These are just a couple of my favourites - if I posted all of them, you'd all have to be treated for shock. It is that awesome. The cuts are so flattering and different (especially the angles) and I have to give snaps to the stylist for:
  1. Those beautiful gold bangles/cuffs - it looks like they're printed or embossed with a really pretty pattern
  2. Those amazing black suede wedges - à la Louis Vuitton, but a lot more accessible, non? I must find out where they're from
I also have to say that the pieces are all so versatile - none of them will ever be the kind of thing that lives on top of the wardrobe for a season, then comes down to be worn once or twice - I love that Maurie and Eve always manages to cross seasons.

Thank you to Jessie from Bui-Lavry for sending me these looks.

*love*

xx

1 comment:

Jess said...

The blue and white looks so refreshing for summer... Maurie and Eve always get it right..