If I found this under the Christmas tree, I'd scream. Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer, Dita Von Teese, Adriana Lima... all beautifully photographed in one book, by the talented Ellen Von Unwerth.
Hi! I found your through IFB and WOW now I now what has been missing in my life, I will def have to ask for this for my birthday (that gives the rents a good 6 months to save up). That picture is just startlingly beautiful, raw, luscious, I almost can't take it!
2 comments:
Hi! I found your through IFB and WOW now I now what has been missing in my life, I will def have to ask for this for my birthday (that gives the rents a good 6 months to save up). That picture is just startlingly beautiful, raw, luscious, I almost can't take it!
Keep up with the good finds!
julia
glad you enjoy it! :) xx
Post a Comment