Tuesday, 22 December 2009

You are banished to the fairy tree.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

As I was putting together this post, I realised that I have subconsciously treated each of my blog posts as an art form in itself, which (for me) was a rather intriguing thought... and I did sit and think about it for a while, but now I continue :)

All the above are from my said trip down the coast (thank you so much to all of you who commented/emailed with well-wishes!). They're a combination of me playing around with the beloved camera, the usual deal of what I wore, catching up on missed dance rehearsals, and a bit of a scenic tour along the way.

The photos are from Minnamurra Falls, Kiama, several beaches through Batemans Bay, and Old Mogo Town - all of them are very fun locations, so if you're ever in the area: totally recommend them.

(Also notice my little running theme of me standing in my hat with thumbs tucked in belt loops... in case you didn't see it first glance)

Et alors, here's a very unflattering photo of me and Canon 7D, off my brother's Canon PowerShot. Throughout all the photos, I'm wearing my new J.Crew-esque floppy straw hat, Forever21 Green singlet (which I love because reminds me of Chanel's Jade Nail Colour), cream button top (a night market years ago), faded and torn boyfriend jeans (birthday present), high-waisted denim shorts (Sportsgirl), grey canvas lace ups, brown leather gladiators.

Photobucket

And I thought I should probably enlighten everyone to the inspiration behind the Title of this post:

Photobucket

Hope your Monday and Tuesday were awesome-great-productive-relaxing-fun-Christmassy.

*love*

xx

4 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful! Love the shot of you on the bridge and leaping on the beach. You look so graceful, do you dance? :)
Also love the shots you captured with the waterfall and rocks on table.

Hope you had a lovely relaxing time sweet

Margaret said...

Haha yes, i do dance :)
So glad you like the photos! And indeed I had a very relaxing time.
Have a good Christmas!!!
xx

Unknown said...

Merry xmas =] cute pics. did you go on the holiday with friends or family?

Margaret said...

With family, this time :)
Merry christmas to you too!
x