
So, as promised, I'm posting some of the work I've done over the past... few days? There's a lot more from before and a lot more in the works, but this is my favourite so far. I have to apologise for the shocking image quality - my art paper book is far to big for any scanner in this house to handle, so the scan quality is beyond terrible, with shadow lines everywhere. And because the book was so big, the paper wasn't right against the glass... so the actual image was more like this:


So obviously, I increased black levels and contrast :) I probably could have done a better job with that again, but I didn't think it worthwhile until I found a scanner that would actually scan an A3 page. This is my new mission.
Hopefully, more to come.
*love*
xx















No comments:
Post a Comment