Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Pre-Fall 2010. Part Deux.

And so we continue. Oscar De La Renta - so beautiful. There was such a variety of cuts and concepts, and the colour combinations sort of... popped - a lot of them I never would have imagined to work together. As always, the gowns were very sweet, and thank you Mr De La Renta, for confirming my need for floral print dresses of all cuts to wear this Summer, then layer in Winter next year.


Calvin Klein was very monochrome and minimalist. I suppose the blank face didn't really change that, and the cuts were very conservative, but new. The gowns still managed to me beautiful though :)


I had to laugh a little when I was looking at Jason Wu's collection - Alyona Osmanova managed (and snaps to her for it) to come back to the exact same position and pose in every one of the 22 outfits - head tilt, glare, and hand placement included. I suppose it makes you focus on the outfit once you've finished with the novelty of a statue model. Love love love the tights and shoes, and the overall unity in the shape and length of the garments.


Surely, more to come.

*love*

xx

1 comment:

Lola M said...

The second dress is so lovely !