




These are the final picks from the shoot I wrote about a few days ago. I played around with some edits, but I loved how beautiful the raw images looked (especially with some of that lighting), so editing is pretty minimal. Talia has such a beautiful face and she works so well with different lighting - even with almost no make up. I certainly learn a lot about composition of a shot and utilising lighting - so hopefully I'll be able to do more things like this in the future! See more shots HERE.
Some of you have also asked me for details of the outfit I wore that day. So here we go:

Sweet Acacia Batwing Top - Lee High-waisted denim shorts - Night Market Rings - Dotti Lace Tights - Yolo Om Black Leather Messenger bag
All worn with...
My favourite boots of all time:




I wear them way too often. Not only that - I wear them too often on days and to place where I walk for kilometres at a time (they're that comfortable!). And every time I hear them scrape on, say, cobblestones or concrete or metal grates, I start worrying about the day the soles wear through :( Do you think I could take them to a repair place and get a new sole put on them? Or a different one put over the top of the current one?
And are we liking the Jak&Jil-esque shots :)
P.S. Pardon my baby cheeks.
(I'm sorry I crammed so much into one post!)
*love*
xx















51 comments:
looks fantastic all of it. and im pretty sure you could get your shoes repaired when they wear through, just take them to a cobbler or whatever a shoe repairer is called. :)
awesome blog! love that song also.
you can definately get the soles repaired, they just stick another one on the bottom ;)
where are your boots from anyway? they're gorgeous!
x
thegood-kind.blogspot.com
I love the boots. I hope the soles last a long time. xx
<3
Take a Walk on a Rae of Sunshine:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
I love those boots you're wearing. And the girl you shot is gorgeous - does she have a blog as well?
Great shots! and love your boots ^^
Your photos look amazing, I love the light in the first one.
The boots are great, I can see why you love them so much!
Chic on the Cheap
looks fantastic, i love it *-*
your boots are absolutely stellar!
Very fun site. Thank you for visiting me!
Karena
Art by Karena
really love ur boots!!
love the heel on those boots!
and thanks for commenting on my blog. ill follow yours :)
christopher.
beautiful shots! I especially love the second one and the last one. I love your tights, too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower! if you like my blog, follow me too!
http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com
steph
oh wow love all of your shots!
do you learn photography in uni?
and where are the boots from? they are superb!
xoxo
yes, those boots were made for walking?
who designed them?
x.
Gorgeous shoots!
♥
Yay! I thought I'd have to wait longer, I'm glad I didn't.. These photos are AMAZING! So beautiful. Love your tights!
xxx
thank you so much for your sweet comment.
you have a great blog and you're such a cutie
Great chic outfit and those boots are sooo amaaaazingg!!!! I wish them a long age! :)
I love your outfit! It's so simple but so well put together.
Talia's photos are great too, she's so beautiful.
thanks for your nice comment both about my post and my blog!! :)
I really like your photos!
I will check your blog again when I have time!
gorgeous shots and I love your tights :)
thanks for the comment x
I love your shoes, I have a similar pair :)
Very Jak&Jil. Love those boots so much. Seriously babe. You are becoming quite a whizz with your camera. The model is gorgeous too.
Those photos are beautiful! You look great too :)
And lurrrve those boots! I think I'd wear them everywhere too XD
Fantastic photos, and she is truly beautiful.
Love your outfit, and those shoes of yours! :)
great photos, great boots, great blog.
great photographs!:) i love your boots!!! thank you for the comment on my blog;)
amazing photos and omg, those boots are gorgeous !
http://encrustedhoneycomb.blogspot.com/
i totally fell in love with these photos. so beautiful!
amazing photos!
xx
gorgeous boots !
and those first few pics were breathtaking !
what camera do you use ?
michelle - glisters and blisters
I love the images... great capture.
And I love your outfit. The shoes are fabulous. :-)
Looking lovely like always
You are so talented, I love your blog!
Keep it up xo.
The pictures are really nice. Keep up the good work!
I'm loving your outfit, the lace tights are a keeper!
p.s. you can definitely get your boots resoled for a reasonable price at a cobbler, just take them there when you feel it's time x
Cute outfit and I LOVE your boots too - how I wish we had some Australian sun over here so we could all wear shorts :-0)
Hi
thank you so much for the post on my blog!
I'am so impressed by your work, well done!
take care
lovely blog. your boot are so beatiful....
thank you for your coment.
Loving the boots! Am actually still looking for similar style! xx
lovely boots and tights!
You take wonderful photographs! x
such an awesome blog! love all your fotos and your boots!
Love the outfit! you are sop pretty!!
Wow, wow,wow!! These pictures are just so beautiful!! I can't stop looking at them!! Great job.
Thes pictures are just so Beautiful
http://justeryma.blogspot.com/
I love all the looks :D
<3
Amazing shots, you're talented :) Such a beautiful model as well!
Awww, you're so cute!
:)
forevayoungvintage.blogspot.com
Those boots are to die for! I wish I had a pair. :)
Very very cool boots! So jealous.
-Catherine
i love your boots!!!
www.littlemissdressup.com
Post a Comment