Tuesday, 13 April 2010

“Is it time to go home yet? I keep clicking these damn shoes, but nothing happens” ~ Robin Hecht .

Photobucket
It is actually a little bit ridiculous how enamoured I am with these Scorett wedges (on top of many other things, as I'm sure you know). I don't know what it is - they aren't the prettiest of shoes - but I love the idea of stomping around in them all Winter, and the suede is oh so nice. Sadly (from what I gather with my seriously limited Swedish), Scorett doesn't have an online store and eBay is proving unforgivingly empty-zero-nada.

Any ideas?

The only healthy thing about this new obsession is that it's slightly (a lot) cheaper than:
  1. YSL rings
  2. Paul & Joe trousers
  3. Miu Miu shoes
  4. Kata Szegedi blazers and leggings
  5. Wrangler knits (slightly less ridiculous)
  6. Hot air balloons (beyond ridiculous)
All shoes and oddities aside, how is everyone's week coming along?

*love*

xx

54 comments:

Dressed4Success said...

THANK you so much 4 your commnt girl!*
Ilove your blog too!.. and this shoes..are really amazingg!!*
... I FOLLOW YOU!!*

www.claulovesfashion.blogspot.com

..muamua!!*

Robyn said...

LOL. I love the list of obsessions-that-are-more-expensive-than-current-obsession. Your rationalization trumps mine, and I've gotten pretty damn good at rationalization, thank you very much.

I love these shoes too, by the way. Covered wedges look so modern, and I bet they're easier to walk in because of the ankle strap. Also I feel like you could crush things with your footsteps, and that always makes me feel invincible!

I'll tell you if I find anything similar that ships to Australia!

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

Cupcakes are fashion ! said...

Don't worry, I see why you love those shoes :D They're very cool !

http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

XOXO, C.

iole said...

hi, thanks for stopping by. love your blog too. Hope to see you soon. love iole

Marta said...

i love your obsession list! mine is getting longer and longer.... the wedges are to die for!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the only issue is that I would be required to stand still and look pretty so I don't fall off the shoes. Oh well, worth....in a dream land where they are mine!

Lucy said...

Wow, I totally agree about these shoes. They're almost mechanical looking! Very industrial.
LOVE THEM x
Lucy at werethewildthingsmightbe.blogspot

Jess said...

Fabulous babe, shame about about the no store factor :( Wouldn't mind some trousers from Paul and Joe myself x

Narwhals said...

my god! I was THIS <> close to buying those wedges. but I didn't. couldn't afford them :/
thanks for your comment!
xxxxxx

chloet said...

thanks for finding us
now totally hooked on your blog....
stunning shoes, so perfect

www.sallyandchloe.blogspot.com

Sara said...

I want those shoes so badly!
Love your blog, i'm def gonna follow you :) xx

MargieF said...

your list of obsessions is totally justified...actually i dont know about hot air balloons...
i think those shoes are gorgeous
margief
x

Anonymous said...

so glad you like my blog!! i'm totally addicted to wedges too at the moment, these are sick x

Sophia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia said...

Hey! If you really want the shoes you should contact Filippa. Her blog is http://www.filippas.se/. She does personal shopping for anyone and doesn't charge a high fee! I just recently contacted her about two Monki tops I want. Good luck!!!

http://skiepies.blogspot.com/

Marina said...

great shoes!!!!

thanks for the comment:))
love your blog too...!

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

SabinePsynopsis said...

Could it have to do with the fact that we have seen Alexander McQueen's hoof shoes EVERYWHERE? Stomping becomes quite intriguing... And naturally these shoes help to give us some extra height, which is always great (unless you're 6 ft already).

S. said...

Amazing shoes!

Twee said...

i love love love them!!!!they're divine!!

they look similar to the D&G one!

x

http://ezzentrictopzvintage.blogspot.com/

Coco and Zaahb said...

Those are lovely shoes, still wouldnt mind a YSL ring though



Http://cocozaahb.com

Alex Dom said...

those shoes are amazing!

Blanca said...

First of all, thank you for your comment.
And then: I agree with you,awsome wedges, hope you get them.

xx

www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com

Cristina R said...

I think those shoes are very wearable :)

Thanks for commenting! nice blog yours too

Anonymous said...

darling, I might be going home to Sweden next month and could check Scorett. If I find them I could get them for you.

x

Maz said...

oh you have the cutest blog! i love your header especially. & this post is lovely; i've always loved wedges even though i've never owned any and i wonder, how clumsily i would walk in them..
thank you for your comment on my blog also ♥♥ xx

Nicole Jarecz said...

very cute, love these!

ColeAndJosephine said...

I agree, something about these are very cool despite their slight ugliness. And I love a wedge.

Anonymous said...

The Scorett wedges are gorgeous! I have not got a single pair of wedges, I must get some soon!


From Dolly
XX
http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
I really love that kind of wedges! very very edgy. and Miu Miu shoes is beyond words. love it so much.

lisadrivesavan said...

these shoes are so amazing, would make anyone look so tall! love your blog and style xox

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I want. And I'm so so happy they are less expensive than a hot air balloon. Although owning one of those would be boss.

xx,
Dee

camilla said...

thank u for the comments ;o))))) Nice shoes!

JESSICA LANDER said...

OH EM GEE

emi said...

Oh I'm in love with these shoes too....actually saw them on the street- they look in reality even more fabulous!
And those YSL rings...*sigh*
Thank you soooo much for stopping by and for commenting...I love your blog!

xx Emi

thegirlwiththemask.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

oh my gosh! i wanna have this shoes, NOW :D

www.milchwolke.blogspot.com

jessica stopnik said...

Thank you dearest for the love.
Your blog is as sweet as pie.

XO

-Jessica

Emma Louise Long said...

I've nominated you for the sunshine award please go check it out xox

amazing shoes very tempted to get the floral ones from TopShop

Margaret said...

CUTE SHOES!
& I know what you mean, I get obssessed with items way too easily after I fall in love with them.

PS. When you happen to get a hot-air balloon anytime, LETMEKNOW! :D

Anonymous said...

AMAZING SHOES! (L)
Thanks for your visit! I like your blog too! I follow you okk? Kiss

Anonymous said...

omg they are so georgeous, i want them, really:)

xo factory girl

Diana Quintana said...

I totally understand your obsessions. Those wedges are to die for, and so are the rest of your obsessions. On the Marie Antoniette movie I agree, I don't like the ending, it is very rushed and confusing, but the rest of the movie is gorgeous, so it evens out. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
xoxo

Rachel said...

I can see myself stomping around them in too! I love anything clunky! Go for it! (I'm a bad influence)

StudioSwag.blogspot.com

Camilla said...

fabulous blog, will be back!
& thanks for commenting! x

INTOTHEFOLDFASHIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

No said...

Oh yes. I've spied many shoes like that one which are sadly only available from overseas. i've decided i hate tuesdays. and i like every day that i get to sleep in past 5 am. sigh.

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

I can definitely see how you could like these and I also have an impossibly expensive list of wants! I love your blog!!

PUMPKIN said...

hey babe, thanks for commenting my blog :) i really like your blog header! it's really amazing :D xx

Shannon King said...

WOAH killer wedge! love your blog dude. xx

Anonymous said...

I'm still obsessed with the YSL rings! They're soooo pretty.

Cecilie said...

very lovely blog!!
And amasing wedges:)

//Cecilie

mel said...

ohh wow shoes!!!!!
x
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

Zuzi said...

I think you would look absolutely great wearing those shoes!

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

Plami said...

Great shoes! I have a shoe addiction I think~:)

Adele said...

They are to die for!x

Patty Ann said...

i loveee wedges!!

AlphaBetaChic Blog