
The lovely Danell of FINSK showed me their amazing AW10 lookbook that I (of course) immediately went gaga all over. Sure, they aren't your stereotypical pretty shoe - more and more, I find I steer clear of predictable/ordinary/just-pleasing shoes. My logic is that if you have one amazing pair of shoes, they make up most of your outfit and you spend less money (yeah... who am I kidding :D)
Having said that - predictable/ordinary/just-pleasing shoes is everything that FINSK isn't. They've been known for their awesome almost-architectural shapes and geometric combinations of cuts and colours... and of course, the famous cut-out heel. So if you don't want to go all out with Nina Ricci's, I guess FINSK is the way to go :) - understatement to say that I'm in love with the weird-coolness of this amazing eye-catcher.
Check out more HERE.
But I'm not finishing there! I feel like I'm just swamping you guys with all these pretty things I like, so I'm going to end this post with a good old fashioned feel-good happy photo of me and three of my favourite people in the world, taken with Jesse's awesome 'Diana'.

How amazing is it!! Sadly I look slightly terrible :) But hey. It's the photo that's cool.
And here's a shoutout to Imogen who passed on a lovely blog award :) So here's 5 random facts about myself:
- I love almonds and shoes (no surprises there)
- I cannot stand people touching zits - I gag
- I have a Japanese doll that's been sitting on my desk for 3 years and I still don't know where it came from
- My friends laugh the minute I start telling a story
- I want to do/be to many things next year (after school)
Have an amazing weekend, beautiful people!
*love*
xx















33 comments:
you don't look terrible at all!! it's a beautiful photo ;) diana is a great camera!
http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com
oooh those shoes!
GReaT PoSt..
aND i LOVe tHe SHOeS..
aLSo tHe PicTuRE..
(^.^)v
www.aldoakira.blogspot.com
These shoes are wonderfull!!!!!
OMG those shoes are amazing !!!!!
And you look beautiful on the photo !! ;-)
WOW, amazing shoes!!
Love them :)
And the photo taken with the Diana is beautiful, i love the quality, I'm saving up for a Diana at the moment, can't wait to get snapping! :)
xx
yummy shoes :)
xoxo
http://vivre2.blogspot.com
amazing shoes!!
xx
I think you look great.And I love those shoes <3
awesome shoes!
xxx
Wow.. those shoes... wow.
my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥
those shoes are sex! & i think you look gorgeous x
Great photo! x
HEllo ,girl:
cute shoes...
funny photo.
best wishes,Margaret.
I love Finsk, too!
♥
I REALLY like that picture of you guys!
Did you also enter my giveaway, sweetheart?
http://caraalynn.blogspot.com
xoxox
I totally understand your shoe obsession -- in fact, it sounds quite familiar :)
Your blog is absolutely lovely!
www.sarabbentley.blogspot.com
Oh! Thanks for your comment, I love your blog too!
I love those shoes!
In my blog, I ask to the people how tall are they... but I not write in English... (yes, I must practise English urgently) if you want to participate just tell your height, if you are high among your friends and if your parents are tall or not :)
Sorry for my horrible English!
you look fab as always and congrats to the awards x
amazing geometric shoe shape. love the blog babe.
helen xx
yea-you.blogspot.com
very unique!
omg !
really hot :D
xoxo.
bloo.
Those shoes are gorgeous!
-Catherine
ooh those shoes, very catchy,
i agree it would make you spend less money, because u wear great shoes....
your pic look good :) great shoots,
thanks for stopped by on my blog... visit me sumtime , nice to know you...
love
dian prad
www.alifeoflove-foreverandever.blogspot.com
love...love...love your blog....could you please send me your email...i waould love to feature you on my blog...
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
that is a sick shoe, i could see myself wearing it! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog as well :)
ow wauw, amazing shoes !
im not a huge fan of finsk but its probably just me being rebel against my country:D never been a true finn :D i do love their idea - to make shoes that stand out of the ground. u have to be bold to wear those i think! :))
awesome shoe!! love the bold design!
and you look pretty in the picture. wide and pretty smile always looks good. :)
loves,
-CR
sociologicallystylish.blogspot.com
Ok crazy, you look beautiful in the picture! But the shoes are amazing, I love the cut out (and the colors!)
xx,
Dee
Wonderful Styling. Eny wonderful skirts!
I love shoes and almonds too!!
when you bite them in half and the white bit is all smooth haha :D
xx
BEAUTIFUL shoe! I'm in love...
-A
Post a Comment