Sunday, 4 April 2010

Something of a good looking cuppy cake.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
weheartit

I felt the need to post my odd obsession with pretty pictures of pretty cupcakes, that has come about in the past hour and a half. I am now thinking I like the idea of making a perfect cupcake for the sake of snapping it with a Polaroid.

Is it weird that the following two make me sad?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I am such a baby :)

*love*

xx

52 comments:

BOY MOMENTS said...

the last one does make me sad :(

Jess said...

Ohhh they look delicious. The last two make me feel a tad sad too. Hope you have had a fab weekend x

Suyinsays said...

OH MY GOD THE LAST ONE :'( no its not weird at all, although the first ones are pretty gorgeous!
xxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

April Skye said...

Oh! What darling photos! :)
What is it about cupcakes that makes them so darn irresistable?! Too cute! :)

April Skye xx

http://ticketsandpopcorn.blogspot.com

365 films in 365 days...

Jess said...

Bah.. I replied on my page then thought to myself you might not re read the post. :)

Yeah babe, I wasn't going to bother uploading them as I think my photography skills are pretty skint and need some work but I thought the colours were to good not to share. :)

Diana Quintana said...

I am in love with the cookie monster cupcake! And the last one is so sad, it makes me think of the cupcake as a living creature :P
xoxo

www.f-puppet.blogspot.com

une fille pas comme les autres said...

Miaaaaam! vraiment très jolie cette selection!
bises xx

www.janetteria.com said...

Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes makes me happy <3 thank you for posting !

daisychain said...

the last one kind of breaks my heart!

La Dolce Moda said...

I totally get it!,
they do make me sad!
;)
the first ones I LOVE! so pretty!

great blog!

if you can, check out:
http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com/

Prutha Raithatha said...

now i want cupcakes... and yes the last 2 r sad :(

http://www.donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Chiffon Dreams said...

I think I might like looking at cupcakes more than eating them!! Think the cookie monster one is my fave!!!

stop by my blogs!
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

Luna said...

ooo, the last one is totally sad, lol!
I love the top middle one though, freakin' awesome.


Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo

Marika said...

OMG, my diet is ruined!!
I think I need a great chocolate therapy!

Marika

Catherine said...

oh, cupcakes are kind of romantic and sweet aren't they?

ivy said...

Awww.
Cupcakes are so elegant and girly. Love.

les métamorphoses d'Alice said...

tout cela à l'air délicieux!

stylista said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!!!

Check out my blog at allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

Fabi said...

ooh all those cupcakes look delicious!!! i'm hungry now...
xx

michelle_ said...

the cookies monster one is just too cute !
michelle - glisters and blisters

Kayla Leigh said...

oh. my god. those look amazing. i especially love the little cream coloured ones with the silver balls. by the way, that last picture: tragic.

Anonymous said...

omg i love looking at pretty cupcake pictures! (the cookie monster one is so cute!) and the last one is very sad indeed.... D:

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

Leah said...

The last one made me sad too. Beautiful images though. xoxo

Vinda Sonata said...

the last one is really saddening :( how can one throw away such a beautiful cupcake? great post! love the cookie monster one! <3
thanks for sharing!

LyddieGal said...

The last photo is truly depressing! I can totally imagine a little kid with tears running down their face in the background.

I love the happy cupcakes though -- how cute is the one with the little deer?

Chic on the Cheap

fayy. said...

awww the last one made me sad too :(
i love the cookie monster one :) is it an actual cookie?

Margaret said...

Yes! It's a real cookie :) I want to make one.

I'm glad you all share my sadness with the sad cupcakes :) xx

Sofia Leo said...

Thank you for the heartwarming comment, it made my day!

Beautiful pictures with an atmosphere to them all! Love the one of the many cupcakes in the middle of the collage.

Sofia Leo x

melina bee said...

ssssssoooooo freaking cute! Especially the cookie monster cupcake and the one with the deer. When will someone make a great cupcake print dress?
melina bee

Anonymous said...

It's totally not weird that those two make you said a cupcake on the floor and it was so pretty! I love the sesame street one the most I still have a strange obsession with everything Sesame Street!

From Dolly
XX
http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

kelly ann said...

mmmmmmmmm cupcakes. they make me so happy!

that last one is totally tragic, though. what a bummer.

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

the last one is sad! poor pretty cupcake!

Marina Siero said...

thanks for your comment!
i love those pictures. lovely!

x

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Oh nooo what a waste of a good cupcake - wish I could have broken it's fall :-(

Anonymous said...

yum they look delish...i want to eat one. too bad im on a diet

Ida said...

Damn! That is looking pretty tempting! Lucky Me to have my mom´s strawberry pie in the spencer! Who is jealous now? ; )

☮ midnightintern ☮ said...

You are adorable.

Did you draw the picture in your banner? If so I think you should seriously consider becoming the next Da Vinci.

That is all. x

Robyn said...

Aww the last one is sad! What a waste!

I love the cookie monster cupcake- that's so clever (AND delicious!)

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

rizzamay said...

omg, you totally just made me so hungry! :) cupcakes are the best... my eyes light up everytime i see one. consuming one is both delicious and sad... esp if it was a really pretty cupcake. well... maybe not thaaat sad, haha

great blog btw. thanks for showing mine some love. mine is still a a baby compared to yours, but i really appreciate the feedback. looking forward to more of your blogs... take care!

xoxo - riz

Skin and Beauty Blog said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy. And I love your blog! All your photos look amazing xx

ellinore sånge. said...

yes! I really lvoe her style! and thank you!

btw, your blog is awesome!

tdw said...

lovely cupcakes
miAm MiaAM Miam :p

kisses from france,
ps: love your photos ;)


http://daily-women.blogspot.com

FASHION CHALET said...

This is so yummy. Too bad I already finished all my vanilla cupcakes from Easter.... :)



xx

Little Bo Peeep said...

I can never get enough of cupcakes, they always makes me happy and i can enver get bored of making it. The last one makes me sad, it's like looking at a soul being hurt :(

Anonymous said...

Omg to see such a cute and prety cupcake in the dirt is TOTALLY depressing :-(
I'm still craving though, THNKS!
xx Cathy @ hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yummy.. . they look soo delicious! OMG!!

Samantha Hutchinson said...

all i can say is... yum. I need a cupcake now.

Anonymous said...

oh you've got me hungry now!

Carly Findlay said...

Hey there
thanks for stopping by my blog.
I also did a post like this with cute cupcakes.
Carly

♥ oi! said...

Aw.. poor lil cupcake......

Anonymous said...

aw the last cupcake is so sad :(

check out my latest cupcakes?! :D
http://cstandsforcake.blogspot.com