Monday, 6 September 2010

Dutzi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

With Summer well on the way, I have been looking for a sizeable chill bag to cart around. I always did regret not buying a woven/leather/hippie bag in Costa Rica, and these gorgeous ones designed by Ariane Dutzi for her label, Dutzi, may well step up to the challenge. All of Ariane's bags are handmade by local artisans (mainly Mayan women in the Yucatan) from 90% recycled materials. So really, you can't lose with these bags - the hessian-leather-wide-stitching combination kills me to no end (vis-a-vie, that first one basically has me frothing at the mouth).

Dutzi's online store will be up and running full speed by the end of this month, but if your craving for these portable artworks is as great as mine, you might want to go through with an email purchase - just drop Ariane a line at info@dutzidesign.com. So off we go to check out more HERE.

*love*

xx

21 comments:

like a fox said...

pretty rad.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Not a Paper Cup said...

I don't think I could pull one of myself...but very cool! :)

http://freshonpr.blogspot.com/ said...

i love this bag specially the first.
great work.
ciao from Milan
Nicola freshONpr

Vonny said...

love the last one :)

Dee O. said...

OH MY GOODNESS, I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE <3 These bags are absolutely amazing!!!! I am definitely going to check them out, thank you so much for sharing!

Be sure to check out my latest post!
www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

Heather said...

The white one is really nice.

http://behindthelashes.com

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Really like the ones in the third photo :D xx

dishly said...

love the first one, does it fit over your shoulder? so very original.

http://thinkdish.weebly.com/

JEAN-PIERRE said...

please visit uncouturier.blogspot.com, I know you'll love my line.
-Azede :)

Catt said...

Awesome! Will you let us know when the online store is open???

Sammi said...

Love them!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

love...

Julie Ling said...

the first bag and the last one are drool worthy ! love your design features :)

XXO. F ASHIONCONT A GIOUS

Liana said...

wow these are amazing! i love the look of natural woven things, so earthy and pretty :)

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

This is sooo different from anything Ive ever seen!!

I love it

Char x

Lucy said...

Ooh I bet those feel amazing to carry around, really substantial and a great talking point!
x
Where the wild things might be...

Imogen said...

I like the white bag the most. How exciting is the prospect of summer? I simply cannot wait.

Charls said...

I want i wanttt!!

http://fakescenes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hey ♥

thanks for ypur sweet comment!! ♥
really nice blog!

have a nice day :)

sonja ♥

Fourth Daughter said...

This is really helpful as I'm doing an ethical/recycled/sustainable/Fair Trade etc fashion show at the end of the year and looking for exactly this sort of thing! Will check it out!

http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

i really love these. theyre fantastic adding the shop to my favourites.
have a wonderful week sweet

xx