Thursday, 23 September 2010

Lonely by Lonely Hearts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had such a spectacular day today that I spent most of the afternoon running around screaming and crying of happiness that I didn't get a chance to photograph anything for you all! Very soon, though - the promise is made :)

Having said that, I think this amazing Lonely Hearts lookbook makes up for that ten-fold! I've always loved Lonely Hearts' beautiful simplicity - these are the best words I can come up with to describe what I think every time I peek at this collection. Visualise a straight horizon with little islands and waves popping up every so often. It's such a relieving big breath out from the rising heels, hems and Gaga-land going on out there a lot of the time!

The marble printed mini-dress below is to die for and I am in love. Just so you know. :) Thanks Keya for sending these through!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more of Lonely Hearts HERE.

P.S. Don't forget to:

*love*

xx

41 comments:

Vonny said...

wow...really nice :)

I V Y said...

it's so sweeet!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

i like the second last picture's outfit!!!

Amalina said...

Plaid cuffed pants...really interesting. Great collection.

www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

pancakestacker said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love the first blue dress a lot! I have something similar, except mine is shorter.

Stop by again soon!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just love this!!
Thank you for sharing! I hope to see a few pictures soon ;)

And I'm glad, you had fun, it sounds like an amazing day! What did you do?

Alice said...

nice dresses ;)

Jess said...

Ahhhh the crop bralet. if only i could pull that bad boy off. LOVE!!

Jess said...

ps did you spot that blue maxi in the 15 minutes show :P

Michelle said...

You have a very tall legs. :) And I don´t like tall skirt.

Amy Acorn said...

love the first one, maxi length is my favourite x

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

i want every single one of the outfits! beautiful!

Marika said...

1 and 3
AMAZING!

love

Marika
And please, - MAKE ME STYLISH!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the long blue maxi dress and the red mary jane flats! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

daisychain said...

wow, what incredible pieces

my healthy twist said...

each outfit is gorgeous and unique! Great post! XOXO, Natalya

Nora Chan said...

i love the first and third dresses!!!!! they're gorgeous!!

x

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG! I am simply obsessed! I want every piece. I have been looking for perfect skirt which stops above your ankles and that white one is perfect!

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the blue sheer blouse!!!

like a fox said...

love the first look.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey margaret how are you! long time. funny, i work as a buyer now, and i just placed an order for their spring/summer 11 line. there is so much good stuff coming out of australia! it is ridiculous! i need to get my hands on shakahuchi!

kelly ann said...

i want that first dress in my closet now! ;)

Agustina Selviana said...

ohh really love this blog. lovely photos! especially i love the third dress!!! and your giveaway too :D i really dreaming about your giveaway hahaha have a nice day!

http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

wow i love these. just divine.

http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com
Scrapbook de la Emma

Not a Paper Cup said...

I loovvveee lonely hearts! :)

I Turner said...

I especially love the first dress and the navy sheer blouse! Another great collection.

Kirstin said...

I love all the pops of navy! That navy dress is gorg:)
http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

Irene Villora Esteve. said...

Cool blog.I follow u

Unknown said...

such great, simple pieces...i love that blue dress!

paulinal said...

great clothes!

Stefani said...

The blue dress is amazing!

daniela kate morosini said...

i love the candid shots + first one especially :)

Anna Grostina said...

Wow, I love that 1st and third dress.

Rose said...

ahh i love their stuff!
no no not for me, graduation was fun and exciting... i think i was part of a tear-free minority, however :)
how was yours deary? xx

The Red Sole Heels said...

nice stuffs.. love it :)

Princilla said...

wow the outfits are all amazing! they are so fashionable and chic as well.

check my blog and share what your thought? i'd appreciate it so much:)

ww.eugeniaprincilla.blogspot.com

xoxo, princilla

CoffeeBlooms said...

I really like the second and the third!! so easy chic :)

vdcouture said...

seriously in love with the first dress <3

vdcouture

dennica pearl said...

absolutely beautiful!


im a new follower :D
i hope my blog inspires you to follow back ;]

<3 dennica pearl
- through the eyes of a pearl
- vintage shop

Bojan said...

Wonderful!
Margaret, you have a great blog! I've stopped and even read it! :) I'll be back! ;-)
the-stylish-citizen.com