
YesStyle.com Long-sleeve Shirt - Junk Clothing Biker Jeans - Orbit Arrest Boots - Vintage Christian Dior Earrings

I can't get enough of this blouse. It floats when you walk. Really.
What I had a bit of fun with today (before going to dinner and not being able to eat anything) was the fact that if I were standing behind a counter, you'd think I was wearing floaty chiffon skirt. And if I were standing behind a... counter... hanging from the roof :) you'd think I was wearing an acid wash something-or-other and Taylor Momsen eyes. I need to get as much wear out of these Junk jeans and Orbit boots as possible before the warm weather kicks in! It's also compulsory to have them half tucked in like this (scroll down) - don't you love zippers?
These vintage Christian Dior earrings are, quite simply, the new loves of my life. I can stare at them for hours. So they're clip on, and a little heavy. I don't care. They. Are. Beautiful. And I can't say I don't appreciate the little 'C. Dior' engraved on the backs :p





On a happier note, as you can see, I figured out those mystery camera settings!! I laughed when I realised - the bluish tinge is just from having the light setting to UV light rather than sunlight. I don't know how I managed that, but hey - I like it.
*love*
xx















53 comments:
Love the shirt! :)
LOVE IT!! Those earrings are gorgeous :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Ooh the warm weather is kicking in and I'm going to need some summer clothes, but for now I'll get as much use of out my winter wardrobe.
Actually, I should go check the weather report for tomorrow...anyway getting off track.
I LOVE those earrings!
those shoes are hot!
wow love the whole look your so adorable (as always)
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
I love the shirt & the earrings, whole look is amazing!
Love the entire outfit Margaret :D
I luuvvvv that blouse lady!! So perfect for spring. Gusssh :)
get a mouthguard to wear at night! kinda nerdy, but will keep you from grinding your teeth down to nubs!
xo
sami
yes, yes, yes! I saw those jeans on Freez and feel in love haha.
funnily enough, I am also having widom teeth troubles...
I'm getting them out next Monday, but it involves general anaesthetic, argh I'm so worried but in so much pain :(
hope you feel better soon, lovely :)
xStace
love your style! your shirt ia amazing!
kiss from Greece!
wowwwww YOU'RE FAAANTASTIC *_* amazing outfit!!!
woww it all pieces together sooo well
hehe am lovin those earrings :)
http://thinkdish.weebly.com/
Love the slouchy shirt, and those booties are stunning!
The outfit's great!!!
But I love your hair do !!!!
Love your blouse and pants!
love the oufit! keep it up!!
xx
www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com
the blouse is my favorite! your photographs are lovely as usual!
xox
Casie Jean
ooh floaty blouse.
ooh biker jeans.
ooh big ass boots.
...
ooh zippers.
:D
Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
STUNNING!!!
your 1st pict is cute :3
www.mercedessologgy.blogspot.com
You look so fabulous! Love your style! That shirt looks fantastic on you!
xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com
just one word
FABULOUS!!!!
adore ur boots, yay >,<
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
in Love&Light
Queen D
amazin post!
cool shirt
kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
i love flowy blouses :) and this one is gorgeous !
I really want to shop @ YesStyle but I don't know if it fits me or not T_T *sob
WOW!
you look AMAZINGLY beautiful :)
grettings Alix :*
you look ridiculously cute with the side bun ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
MY FAVORITE LOOK FOR YOU!!
I love you wearing that earring so pretty
and it fits your attitude well <3
etinology
CUUUUTTTEEE
drop by sometime!
i love that loose-fitting blouses are in right now. they're just SO easy to throw on, and they still look SO chic!
This outfit is one of the best I've seen all month. Very simple, but love the details! I think I'll try the partly-shoved-into-boot thing hahaha. I juts need a pair of zipper pants hmmmmmmm. >.> A pair of CHEAP zipper pants! :P (Oh and your bun is totally delish. I can't ever manage that. I have so many baby hairs that stick out. And my stupid side bangs.)
Oh I hope you feel better! I'm hearing a lot about wisdom teeth grief lately. A lot of the kids in my school have their wisdom teeth taken out but the only upside is that they look like cute chubby chipmunks for like a week. They tell me it hurts like hell though, when the doctor's taking them out D:
I like your photos! Did you take them with a tripod? I'm thinking of buying a tripod and a new camera. The camera I'm using right now is my mom's old digital cam from like 2003 = = Looong time ago. Technology has advanced. Apparently, I need to advance as well or I'm gonna be stuck with crappy photos forever.
lovely shirt, i love this outfit :)
xoxo
-T-
I love the 1st photo! thanks for visiting my blog!
WOW! I just ordered with some friends from Yesstyle! I don't know ehther its good since its from there. But can't wait til the shipment get here.
Also! I love how you did your hair with this outfit, its a casual hip look.
you look super duper cute with the bun dear!!!
x
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
your top is amazing! and thanks for the comment :)
love your blog so im following :)
xx
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com/
ohhh ♥
kisses
love the shoes
love the blouse
love the photos
love your sense of style
adore the earrings
xoxox
thank you for your lovely comment )))
i loooove your style, such a nice look
With the teeth... sounds like you might need a mouthguard to wear to bed...I've had one for years... they are soooo sexy (I'm being EXTREMELY sarcastic, in case you couldn't tell!!)
You look superb! Killer legs!
Sharon xx
this is beautiful!! i can't wait til you start getting endorsements so we can see more asian women in the fashion industry <3 lovely!!! xoxo, jinna.
I love your outfit, the cargo skinny pants are amazing!
CAtita
http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/
So beautiful! Love your shirt and your earrings are RADD!
http://fakescenes.blogspot.com
Your earrings. Are amazing. THEY ARE SO SPARKLY AND GORGEOUS! Wow.
They must almost cancel out the pain of those wisdom teeth! Sounds grim.
x
Where the wild things might be...
SUCH a beautiful shirt!!
And I love love love your boots
Char x
Aw, my wisdom teeth are coming out too! D:
And I grind my teeth too, sounds like this whole business won't be too much fun.. :s
Anywho, I'm pretty sure the lovely blouse is my favourite! (:
i love these! You look really gorgeous in outfits like these :D <3 xx
great outfit!!!!! perfect
you are a wonderful girl!!!
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/
love your blog! will link it to my blog roll!!
love love love ! great outfit and wonderful girl !
clara xoxo
Girls the Orbit boots ARREST have been reduced online - grab yo bad self a pair of these bad boys xx Orbit
http://www.orbitfootwear.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=102
Ooooops - $69.95 is a steal Loooooove Orbit xx
Post a Comment