
A bit of an assorted post, today :)
First up? Blixz Nail Foils thanks to the lovely Maz! If you're as much of a failure as I am at painting the other hand without getting nail polish everywhere, then these nail foils are for you. Same goes for if you like pretty nail art, shiny nails, bright colours, you name it. And if you're amazing at doing your own nails, then we should be friends and you can paint my nails at a sleepover or something :)
But Blixz exudes more awesomeness anyway.
As you can see from my index finger, I still started off as a bit of a fail, but once you get the hang of peeling, cutting and sticking, these foils look better than a perfect manicure (something I've never had :D). And no nail polish remover required! Just warm soapy water. Life is good.


Blixz has a great range of patterns and colours for you to check out HERE.
I'll be trying out more of them as the weather gets warmer :)
Topic number two: a lot of you will remember my feature of Miss Martina - designer of Berlin label, f.rau, a while ago. Martina sent through some awesome photos of her travelling and shooting new collections around Greenland - so get excited for some amazing lookbook shots coming very soon!
Don't you hate it when you're in your last year of school and someone emails you from a boat in Greenland? Martina, I'm supremely jealous :)
On that note, f.rau also just launched its new website for you to admire HERE.
P.S. any developments on my little shoe casting call? :)
*love*
xx



















28 comments:
LOVE the nails! So cool :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
oh! these are like DIY minx nails! too cute! they sell something similar at sephora too!
xo
sami
I just saw your comment on my blog and decided to say hi!
Thank you for commenting on my post :)
I'll definitely be reading your future posts!
xoxo from Croatia :)
Greenland, jealous! And those nails looks sassy :)
Sharon x
haha if you wouldn't have said that part about ur index finger i would have never noticed! beautiful! <3 xoxo, jinna.
Cool nails, babe!
LA
Sweet! love the nail art!!
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
Like your nails!
I love the nails. Nice blog. Love it
that nails thing beats painting them, its cool that you can cut them :)
xx
Extra nails:) I'd want to have this:)
Ok I think I will definitely have to go to her studio!! For some reason I never read that post. Maybe it was written before I started following you?? I'll have to go there!! Jealous of the Greenland boat trip, sounds awesome!! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
I'm going to Iceland for my honeymoon in a few weeks, so seeing photos of Greenland (I know, I know entirely different country, but still...) is making me extremeeeeeeeeeeeely excited for it.
Those foils are pretty brilliant, but I don't think I could use them.
XX.
Mae Lu, thereafterish.
Thanks for your comment, love the nails!
xoxo
Ana-
www.bangbangbangbabe.blogspot.com
love the nails!
xx
www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com
love those nails
Keep in touch!
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com
the foils are so cool
Hey wanted you to know changed my blog name!
Come visit?
xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com
love the nails :)
xoxo
-T-
speaking of nail art .... please tell me you've heard and seen the vena cava nails!? they wore those glue on nails - nude khaki color with black half moons - uuugghhhh i want it! too bad i suck at painting my own nails :(
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Wow, those nails look amazing! I'm inspired to experiment more with my nail polish, hehe! Love your blog!
http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/
xx
you answered so promptly! ok first off, booooo to your school for doing that! you should be able to - i mean really who does it hurt or harm? no one!
secondly i actually attempted to do it, but i failed miserably. im going to have to meet up with some gal pals to see if they can paint my nails. or maybe i need to buy those fake nails and do it? OR hellooo nail salon! ;)
lastly - any time dvrling. i do love your blog!
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
ill save so much cash on nailpolish!
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Love the nails, I think I have to try 'em.
wow! those nails are extremely gorgeous! check my blog. :) thanks!
Wow! Nice idea! It's very easy to making. It looks very nice :)
great post, those nails are too cute!
x
http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/
I can't even paint the first hand without getting polish on it! And I envy anybody on a boat in Greenland, as inclement as that sounds!
Post a Comment