
So I decided to take out my black contacts today...
Kidding :) I wish I naturally had ice grey eyes! I can pretend I do with these super cool and kind of intimidating coloured GEO contact lenses that my lovely friends at YesStyle.com.au sent me to show you guys - they arrived today so I shot them for you this afternoon when the pretty Sydney sun was going down. Of course, when I'm inside studying, it's the greatest day ever outside.
Contrary to what it looks like, I actually do have both of them in, but because of the intense lighting (don't you love blinds and sunshine), I don't even think I qualify as Two Face. Did Cruella de Vil have different coloured eyes? Now I'm thinking Halloween costumes. A couple of friends and I plan on having a belated Halloween after exams so I think these fit quite fantastically. YesStyle has a bunch of other lenses that are awesome for Halloween too - if I didn't have these, I'd totally bust out cat-eyes... or snake-eyes... or white eyes - they blank out your iris and make people scream.
And there's also a lot of other colours - so if you fancy having pink eyes, that's fine too :)
What are you guys doing for Halloween? We don't really celebrate it here, but it's an excuse for a party so it ends up happening anyway.

My hair is a bit of a joke at the moment... mid-exams-syndrome. Awesome.
Be sure to check out some more crazy contacts HERE!
P.S. Only a couple more days to enter the fantastic GIVEAWAY, so get clicking and tell the world!
*love*
xx















42 comments:
You are amazing!
I love your eyes xx
woww!!!!xxx
WOW! these pictures are gorgeous!
I love geo lenses it makes your eyes look huge!!
I've got purple and grey :S hahaha so awesome.
YOU ARE SO SO SO STUNNING AND THESE PICTURES ARE INCREDIBLE!!!! Dancey dance soon?
i remember when i couldn't step one foot at the door without my grey contacts on. I seriously forgot what my original eye-colour because I worn them so much. That was about 2 years ago. I never looked back. BUT these photos are freakin amazing! did your window blinds light help in these??
amazing!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
wow this is really such a great photo. you stunner!
xx t
My camera would love you to pose like that too
Gorgeous shots
LOx
I love the close up! Your eyes look gorgeous and your lips are so lushious looking! Beautiful!
despite that I'm not going to sleep tonight because these are creepy, your so beautiful!
I'm being a Burglar/ Robber for Halloween, Im not sure what you call them in Australia :/
INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM
WOW!!! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
you look stunning on this pics!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
whoa those are cool!
WOW, beautiful!
this is magical
Wow. Beautiful photos!!!
Fashionably Freaky! I love it!!!
www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
AMAZING photos!
Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
That's a great photo, girl!
You are stunning! Beautiful eyes! =)
http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com/
this photo is simply stunning. love your blog. following u..come check me out.
xoxo Monroe
fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com
Those pictures are sickkk! You look so pretty too =)
woww you look amaizing on this pics!
you look gorgeous! i wish my eyes were naturally that color too, so much more interesting than plain ol' brown ones :(
Fashion Bag 411
ahh, halloween... i just like seeing the urban outfitters and american apparel costumes. they always make me laugh. but i might have to get some of the cat eye lenses, i suppose halloween is the only excuse ill get to wear them!
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Great simple photos!!
Love these pics and thank you for lovely comment on my blog! You're a doll:-)
These pictures are such a trip! You are beautiful though! with and without the contacts. :)
Sincerely,
YCM
hello Margaret, thanks for your nice comment in my blog. I am glad to have found your blog. You have beautiful photos, too. I think my daughter, who is studying fashion will LOOOVE your blog.
xx airelle
madam madam you look so pretty!
(yes, i am avoiding study teehee)
ahh im psyched for study but i think im like the only one finished by then so i'll have to dress up by myself (or not) gah im lame
talk soon!
the contacts look so cool!! id love to enter but, i live in london, haha. xx
http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com
Hey Margaret,
You are GORGEOUS. Great photos!
I very much absolutely LOVE your quote on your blog title!!!!
My Dear Margaret,
Are you sure those contacts won't hurt your eyes. ?? Your top header is so cleaver. Very different. What are you studying Fashion?
Hope you have a party, it is a great time of year for it. Maine is getting pretty chilly.
That's right you are down under, Great post.Thanks for the comment.
yvonne
:O I'm dying to get some brown contact lenses. I want to have sexy brown eyes.
your contacts look lovely :)
i love these pictures;)
AMAZING!
this is pretty damn awesome! i totally thought you just showed only half of your face in the light... how silly of me! haha
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
They look great! I've always wanted to try these contacts.
oh woooooooooooooooooow this is sooooo amazing! both pictures are really cool!
amaziiiiiiiiiiiiing
wow!
what an AMAZING picture!
Can you just stop being gorgeous? Seriously. Sexy-can I!!!!!!!!??? Haha.
www.RGRATZVM.com
Post a Comment